Black People Politics : Black Voters Told, 'Relax, Don't Vote'

He isnt doing a good job. What makes you think he will do any better in 4 more years? Fool me once...

Do you think this may have anything to do with it?

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...unnyA3EI5TukAIGyA&sig2=5fkTIxgA32SHRVOIbIJxjg

A great catch by Jed Lewison: In the new CNN poll, Republicans are the only group that wants Obama’s policies to fail. From the internals:
In general, do you hope that Barack Obama’s policies will succeed or do you hope that his policies will fail?
Republicans:
Succeed 39
Fail 51
By contrast, 66 percent of independents want his policies to succeed, and 67 percent of overall Americans want that, too.
Even more interesting, when Republicans are then asked about some of the Obama policy ideas themselves — without Obama’s name attached to them — majorities support them.

Or this......

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...TAtocsGI1C0oKj-Cg&sig2=RkxNN21sOKyZIhK99AZcgA
I had previously written about Republicans and theirunprecedented filibustering and their, “you say black–I say white” (pun most definitely intended), form of governance when it came to anything and everything the President wanted to do. All of that stuff is public record, and if you don’t understand what damage these Republicans have wrought, you either don’t pay close enough attention to the way things get done in D.C., or you are a Republican.

It seems some people see things that you don't...Watch the vid if you're not afraid of the truth.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...FbZWz74H0zB_9KqyA&sig2=rcckdWWzljOfJMW9ycljLQ

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration

WASHINGTON -- As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

This is just too much....

Republicans want Obama to fail more than they want America to succeed.

THE EVIDENCE......

On President Obama’s inauguration day in 2009, Republican leaders — including Romney’s VP pick Congressman Ryan — met to plot how they could sabotage and undermine the economy in order to make the President fail.
Republican leaders said they want the President to fail:

• Last year alone, Washington Republicans tried to
kill over 7 million jobs

When asked about the potential for more job losses, Speaker John Boehner said, "so be it."

Now I ask you again...Do you think this helped Obama, or hindered him?

Peace!

That's another thing I dont like about Obama and the Democrats. For 4 years they have been blaming the republicans for everything without actually doing anything themselves. They controlled both houses for TWO years and what did they accomplished? 40+ straight of abysmal job reports. Unemployment is at 8+%. Never in the history of the United States has an incumbent president been elected with such high unemployment rates. Didnt he say in the 2008 campaign that unemployment would be at 6% by the end of his first term?

Did Reagan blamed Carter for everything? I dont think he did. He got to work and the country enjoyed a nice and steady recovery.

And another not so little detail that could be a deciding factor in the elections. His campaign is running on a much lower budget than Romney's and he will be outspent by a decent amount.

But the biggest issue is this. Independents strongly favor Romney over Obama. In 2008 Obama got elected because he got the majority of the independents vote, 52 vs 44. This year around Romney is leading Obama by an ever larger margin. And unless a miracle happens and the country gets back on its feet, that trend is NOT going to change.

That's another thing I dont like about Obama and the Democrats. For 4 years they have been blaming the republicans for everything without actually doing anything themselves. They controlled both houses for TWO years and what did they accomplished? 40+ straight of abysmal job reports. Unemployment is at 8+%. Never in the history of the United States has an incumbent president been elected with such high unemployment rates. Didnt he say in the 2008 campaign that unemployment would be at 6% by the end of his first term?

Did Reagan blamed Carter for everything? I dont think he did. He got to work and the country enjoyed a nice and steady recovery.

And another not so little detail that could be a deciding factor in the elections. His campaign is running on a much lower budget than Romney's and he will be outspent by a decent amount.

But the biggest issue is this. Independents strongly favor Romney over Obama. In 2008 Obama got elected because he got the majority of the independents vote, 52 vs 44. This year around Romney is leading Obama by an ever larger margin. And unless a miracle happens and the country gets back on its feet, that trend is NOT going to change.

Did you read any of the evidence I posted pertaining to the opposition to Obama?

Let me post a bit of evidence again....

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell: "The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president."

Now....think:thinking:

How is Obama responsible for the comment this person made?

Now..think again:thinking:

We do not live in a dictatorship, so how does our form of government work?

Ok...here is the question again.

How is the president responsible for the job that congress is suppose to do?

Peace!

...But the biggest issue is this. Independents strongly favor Romney over Obama. In 2008 Obama got elected because he got the majority of the independents vote, 52 vs 44. This year around Romney is leading Obama by an ever larger margin. And unless a miracle happens and the country gets back on its feet, that trend is NOT going to change.

Can Obama get reelected losing the independent vote?

The answer is “yes,” if you believe a number of the polls currently in the Real Clear Politics poll average… but that’s a sizable if. The NYT/CBS poll shows Pres. Obama winning by 3 points among likely voters… but losing independents to Mitt Romney 44/50. The WaPo/ABC News poll shows Obama up by a point, while losing independents by 11 points, 43/54. The CNN/ORC poll (.pdf) shows Obama winning by six overall, but losing independents by a whopping 14 points, 40/54. Ironically, given people’s perceptions of poll bias, the Fox poll has Obama winning overall and winning indies by a similar 5 point margin.

Does this mean that the polls showing Obama winning overall while losing the independent vote are necessarily wrong, or biased? Not necessarily.

I would expect that a week from now, polls may well show Obama with worse numbers overall, but perhaps slightly improved numbers with independents, as the weakest Dems and hardcore liberals shift back to an independent identification.
http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2012/09/16/can-obama-get-reelected-losing-the-independent-vote/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back