Black People Politics : Black pastors bash NAACP for endorsing gay marriage

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... And a poor example at that; you have not proven the Bible wrong using that illustration. It was explained earlier in my post that the correction aimed at a deeper point that you've missed entirely. It had nothing to do with stoning, but all to do with how they interpreted the right to stone. The form of punishment, stoning, still stands and fits the times.

Peace In,

Was Moses wrong?

Was Moses wrong?

... No, he followed instructions. How many times will I have to explain to you what actually happened, lol. Take the case of the woman for instance, they, the accusers, are raising an in-part question in loyalty to Moses of a law they hadn't kept themselves. The law is clear, both parties were to be stoned, there was only one party brought forward; and this particular case was successfully adjudicated by Messiah, Jesus, Yashua or Eashoa.

Peace In,

... No, he followed instructions. How many times will I have to explain to you what actually happened, lol. Take the case of the woman for instance, they, the accusers, are raising an in-part question in loyalty to Moses of a law they hadn't kept themselves. The law is clear, both parties were to be stoned, there was only one party brought forward; and this particular case was successfully adjudicated by Messiah, Jesus, Yashua or Eashoa.

Peace In,

It really doesn't add up now.

It really doesn't add up now.

... Come on Gorilla, lets quit playing games. How can a creationist make something add up for an atheist; or, how can an atheist see the point of a creationist? You abhor the Bible, I love it.

Peace In,

... Come on Gorilla, lets quit playing games. How can a creationist make something add up for an atheist; or, how can an atheist see the point of a creationist? You abhor the Bible, I love it.

Peace In,

If it's reasonably acknowledge that someone or something was wrong in the bible for instructing stoning in the first place, and changing the policy on it was a good idea.

Both positions can't be right. It seems the only reason it's right is because it's the instruction of some god and that there is no actual morality beyond that involved.

That's why I don't think it adds up. If we're saying it's the word of a god, this particular god can't be both right and wrong on the issue.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back