Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race.

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Enki, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    This is not about the bible, scriptures, or Christians. It about the black pastor that have merged church and state in order to get Trump elected. These pastors are showing their true colors, and here is one of them.

And this pastor IMO is the worst of them all as to why he supports Trump. Trump told him that he would consider doing this.

I would like to point out the the Us east coast is the Atlantic ocean, but the Pastor said no. Also for the Indian ocean to the Atlantic ocean is not 4ooo miles if you are not going all the way to America.

[​IMG]

All you have to do is sail around to the other side of Africa and you're in the Atlantic. Which bring up another point, From N.America to the Indian ocean is almost 8,000 miles, and not 4,000. So where does he want to go?

These Trump supporters are saying that Hillary is using the black to get elected, what do they think Trump is doing? What do they think all the presidents have done. Again, it shows a lock of understand how our government works. No Us president can get elected solely on it's race vote alone.

Peace!

2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:it's a sad picture....somewhere MLK is rolling in his grave

Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
  3. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    What are you talking about, and I will air what I choose to. Members need to understand that all members can post their opinions... This video is him in his own words lying about his achievements. If you didn't watch it, don't speak off the top of your head about something you haven't seen, or read. Because if you did see it, you wouldn't have made such a comment.

If you're coming from a position of me attacking religion, maybe you need to read and pay attention to what I said in my OP.

Peace!

4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    What is funny is in the beginning, he speak on what kind of people Trump gets, and he is just the opposite...LMAo

And That last one just kills me...they don't see how Trump has built a wall of deniability between him and them. They have not seen him, or spoken to him, he has made it to where he can say "I didn't get that memo".

In his latest one, he wants to take the black thugs (his words) that is in jail and have them build this road. Ok...doesn't he know this is "skilled" work? So you will have to train them first before you allow them to pour concrete (which won't happen due to hydrostatic pressure) Welders will be a problem for that type of project (they wouldn't have the experience)...and a host of other things that he didn't think about. Trump is using him and the others to get the black vote.

This is even sadder this was today, or yesterday I believe.

Trump and the 3 whites guys to his right can't even get on beat. They know they don't want to be there, it's all over Trumps face.

Peace!

5. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

The pastor of this church that is in this video wrote that speech for Trump....Those were not trumps words.

So for those that don't know facts when they see them...here it some...

Leaked Script Shows What Advisers Want Donald Trump to Say at Black Church
    [​IMG]
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters-wayne-jackson.html?_r=0

Same church...same pastor...Trump isn't use to talking to black folks, and these pastors know it that his why they are telling him what to say to us.

Peace!

6. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I also posted a world map, can't you read it, Are you telling me you can't see where the Indian ocean is and where the Atlantic ocean hits the East coast of the country? 4000 miles is the distance from our East coast to Africa's West coast. And if that is the case, why is he saying Indian ocean which is way on the East coast of Africa?

Here I'll do the leg work for you...

[​IMG]

Now that distance is Approx 9,000 miles, so bruh is a few mile short if he want to build a road to the Indian ocean....

Facts....

Peace!

7. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928

Do he really think Trump is going to be taking advice from him? Does he really this Trump will be able to tear down this system and rebuild it in 4 years? Or should I say 2 because in today's political climate, you only have a 2 years to govern, the rest you have to be campaigning. He seems to not know that many things has to pass thru congress. A place filled with people who have gotten elected, and have stayed in office under this present system. So I would like to know specifically what will be torn down? Trump knows that these fools are listening but not thinking. He said that he will right by Trumps side to make sure he sticks to what he says...So is he trying to get into the white house thru supporting trump? Trump would never let that happen, he figures Don should be smart enough to know that.

Peace!

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    :11100:trump is doing us a favor by throwing light on certain people within the community....

9. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    By inviting Trump, black pastor gives bigot access to his flock
    Politicians using religion for their own narrow purposes is nothing new. It's both commonplace and disturbing. But Trump's Detroit trip to Jackson's black Detroit church was worse, because Jackson gave an unrepentant bigot access to his flock, allowing him to pull a veil over his long history of bigotry -- without requiring anything of Trump.
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/04/opini...ave-invited-trump-to-church-bailey/index.html

Peace!