Black People Politics : Trump is using black pastors to mislead the black race.

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
This is not about the bible, scriptures, or Christians. It about the black pastor that have merged church and state in order to get Trump elected. These pastors are showing their true colors, and here is one of them.

And this pastor IMO is the worst of them all as to why he supports Trump. Trump told him that he would consider doing this.

I would like to point out the the Us east coast is the Atlantic ocean, but the Pastor said no. Also for the Indian ocean to the Atlantic ocean is not 4ooo miles if you are not going all the way to America.

World-Map-enlarged.jpg

All you have to do is sail around to the other side of Africa and you're in the Atlantic. Which bring up another point, From N.America to the Indian ocean is almost 8,000 miles, and not 4,000. So where does he want to go?

These Trump supporters are saying that Hillary is using the black to get elected, what do they think Trump is doing? What do they think all the presidents have done. Again, it shows a lock of understand how our government works. No Us president can get elected solely on it's race vote alone.

Peace!

Please don't just air personal opinions without backing them up with verifiable facts...

What are you talking about, and I will air what I choose to. Members need to understand that all members can post their opinions... This video is him in his own words lying about his achievements. If you didn't watch it, don't speak off the top of your head about something you haven't seen, or read. Because if you did see it, you wouldn't have made such a comment.

If you're coming from a position of me attacking religion, maybe you need to read and pay attention to what I said in my OP.

Peace!

:11100:it's a sad picture....somewhere MLK is rolling in his grave

What is funny is in the beginning, he speak on what kind of people Trump gets, and he is just the opposite...LMAo

And That last one just kills me...they don't see how Trump has built a wall of deniability between him and them. They have not seen him, or spoken to him, he has made it to where he can say "I didn't get that memo".

In his latest one, he wants to take the black thugs (his words) that is in jail and have them build this road. Ok...doesn't he know this is "skilled" work? So you will have to train them first before you allow them to pour concrete (which won't happen due to hydrostatic pressure) Welders will be a problem for that type of project (they wouldn't have the experience)...and a host of other things that he didn't think about. Trump is using him and the others to get the black vote.

This is even sadder this was today, or yesterday I believe.

Trump and the 3 whites guys to his right can't even get on beat. They know they don't want to be there, it's all over Trumps face.

Peace!

The pastor of this church that is in this video wrote that speech for Trump....Those were not trumps words.

So for those that don't know facts when they see them...here it some...

Leaked Script Shows What Advisers Want Donald Trump to Say at Black Church
02SCRIPTweb1-master768.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/02/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters-wayne-jackson.html?_r=0

Same church...same pastor...Trump isn't use to talking to black folks, and these pastors know it that his why they are telling him what to say to us.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back