Brother's Only Chat : Black men Unite / To my destee brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Destee
The break down for the $360.00 dollars for site maintenance.

To conclude this there is no accounting of this expenditure.
===================
You never gave to the FEFF and you received distributed funds.

We gaving money to fix a broken and poorly kept chat room set a bad presedent of distributing funds. That started the site maintenace issue.

Brothers needing a working chat room so we would have a place that worked. We thought we were helping the site. Premium membership already paid should have taken care of that bad chat experience we were suffering.

The room should not have ever been neglected. You we not open in sharing that The issue was the subcribtion was not paid.

Destee it is a shame that you are trying to rub noses, and call out who gave what and didn't give. All you shared is in all the threads. You are not being the leader I thought I came to respect and understand. You are being vindictive and holding some grudge.

Maybe you won't be satisfied until you ban someone. Claiming they have been are being disruptive. Destee you are baiting the membership and attacking us.

Nothing Gained. Nothing New and Nothing Discovered
==========================
Please make good on your promises, of my two months per year I am owed. In your subcription postings. It says those buying a years membership will receive two months free for choosing that option.

The four years I have been a Premium Member would extend my membership for eight months.

Two months times four years = 08 months.

So I will not have to renew until January 2011.

There was some mention of dotting every I and crossing every T...

:heart:

Subscription Title Start Date Expiry Date
Yearly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership 05-31-2005 05-31-2010

Yearly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership
$100.00 PER YEAR - BEST BUY - 2 FREE MONTHSfor an individual Member - Receive FULL ACCESS for one year to all that we offer, while helping to supoprt our community.

Brother HODEE ... you really need to move out of the way.

You are not the treasurer of the FEFF, you can't disperse funds, and you are not the man I am talking to right now.

When I was talking to you, you aint had not one substantive answer to give.

If you have complaints about your Premium Membership subscription or any thing else, all of a sudden, start a new thread for it.

If you don't like the chat room we have, find one that you do like.

You aint even finna tell me what Premium Membership should or should not be paying for, don't you even try it.

You need to move out of the way Brother HODEE.

I am oh so serious.

:heart:

Destee

Please make good , of my two months per year I am owed. In your subcription postings. It says those buying a years membership will receive two months free for choosing that option.

The four years I have been a Premium Member would extend my membership for eight months.

Two months times four years = 08 months.

So I will not have to renew until January 2011.

Yearly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership 05-31-2005 05-31-2010

$100.00 PER YEAR - BEST BUY - 2 FREE MONTHSfor an individual Member - Receive FULL ACCESS for one year to all that we offer, while helping to supoprt our community.

Brother Hodee, no, I am not a Premium Member; but I think you've misunderstood the Premium Membership break-down.

From my understanding, Sister Destee does not "OWE" you 2 months....Those 2 months are included in the yearly subscription.

According to the "Premium Membership" subscription rates, INDIVIDUALS may pay $10 per month OR get a YEARLY subscription for $100, which is a 2 month DISCOUNT because paying $10 each month for TWELVE months equals $120....So, the YEARLY subscription takes off the price of 2 months, equaling $100.

CONTRIBUTION / PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT FORM
Thank You So Much For Being Willing To Help!

You Have Several Options:

1. Make a Contribution - put any amount in the amount field below.
2. Become a Monthly Premium Member - put 10.00 in the amount field below.
3. Become a Yearly Premium Member - put 100.00 in the amount field below.
4. Click Here For Paypal - Any Contribution or Premium Membership Amount.
5. Mail Contribution / Payment to Destee - P. O. Box 180512 - Mobile, AL 36618.
Be Sure To Include Your Member Username!
PAYMENTS ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE AND ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
Your transaction will be confirmed via the email address you enter on the next page.
Amount: $ Member Username:
Example: 1.00 - 5.00 - 10.00 - 15.00 - 100.00 - 150.00 Please Enter Your Member Username Above.

Mail Checks / Money Orders To:

Destee
P. O. Box 180512
Mobile, AL 36618
http://destee.com/membership/

This same DISCOUNT is also reflected in the "FAMILY" premium membership rate....A "MONTH-TO-MONTH" Family rate is $15 per month; but a YEARLY Family rate is $150.....So, again, that is a DISCOUNT because $15 each month for TWELVE months equals $180....So, the $150 is a discount of $30 (also equal to 2 months family rate premium membership).

Active Subscriptions
Monthly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership 11-01-2009 12-01-2009

Available Subscriptions
Yearly - FAMILY - Premium Membership
Yearly - FAMILY - Premium Membership
$150.00 PER YEAR - BEST BUY - 2 FREE MONTHS - for 2 or more Members of your Family (in the same home) that participates here, you all can have FULL ACCESS for one year with this option!
Cost:

$100.00 PER YEAR - BEST BUY - 2 FREE MONTHS
for an individual Member - Receive FULL ACCESS for one year to all that we offer, while helping to supoprt our community.
Cost:

Monthly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership
Monthly - INDIVIDUAL - Premium Membership
$10.00 PER MONTH - Monthly payment for individuals. This option allows you to decide each month, if you want to pay the next. Your effective / expiration date is displayed in your control panel. Be sure to renew.
Cost:

Monthly - FAMILY - Premium Membership - $15.00

Monthly - FAMILY - Premium Membership - $15.00
$15.00 PER MONTH - Monthly payment for families. This option allows you to decide each month, if you want to pay the next. Your effective / expiration date is displayed in your control panel. Be sure to renew.

http://destee.com/forums/payments.php

So, Brother Hodee, I think it is incorrect for you to say that Sister Destee OWES you 2 months of Premium Membership per each year for the 4 years you've contributed.

Brother Hodee, no, I am not a Premium Member; but I think you've misunderstood the Premium Membership break-down.

From my understanding, Sister Destee does not "OWE" you 2 months....Those 2 months are included in the yearly subscription.

According to the "Premium Membership" subscription rates, INDIVIDUALS may pay $10 per month OR get a YEARLY subscription for $100, which is a 2 month DISCOUNT because paying $10 each month for TWELVE months equals $120....So, the YEARLY subscription takes off the price of 2 months, equaling $100.

This same DISCOUNT is also reflected in the "FAMILY" premium membership rate....A "MONTH-TO-MONTH" Family rate is $15 per month; but a YEARLY Family rate is $150.....So, again, that is a DISCOUNT because $15 each month for TWELVE months equals $180....So, the $150 is a discount of $30 (also equal to 2 months family rate premium membership).

So, Brother Hodee, I think it is incorrect for you to say that Sister Destee OWES you 2 months of Premium Membership per each year for the 4 years you've contributed.

Thank You cherryblossom
You are correct.

Please accept my apology for that request Destee.

I am

..straight. I dont need feedback, a response, a thumbs up, I dont want to hear about this any longer and will not respond to this thread. I will only say this, its a crying shame it came to this because folks wouldnt pick up the phone and resolve a TRIVIAL issue. This is MY opinion and I dont need ANYONE to say ANYTHING about how I FEEL about it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa...Feel, Felt and Found

I am...And so am I

...straight. I dont need feedback, a response, a thumbs up, I dont want to hear about this any longer and will not respond to this thread. I will only say this, its a crying shame it came to this because folks wouldnt pick up the phone and resolve a TRIVIAL issue. This is MY opinion and I dont need ANYONE to say ANYTHING about how I FEEL about it.

Linda Chavis,

I know how you feel, I’ve felt the same way but I what I found is that things must be done decent and in order, per the rules of the HousePeace In my friend, for real Sister!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back