Brother's Only Chat : Black men Unite / To my destee brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amounts are important, so I can know how to credit their money that went to site maintenance, toward Premium Membership.

Peace and Blessings Family,

I have done more than promised, by crediting every Member that gave to the FEFF, that same full amount (listed below) toward their Premium Membership.

feff-closeout.jpg

Click here to see that additional month(s) were added to your subscription. If you don't see it, you've used this extra time already, and it has expired.

This, in effect, allows each of you to benefit from your money twice. Once when you voted to spend it, and again, as full Premium Membership credit.

It is the most I can do to show my appreciation to those that took part, while demonstrating the very high character and integrity we're known for.

Everyone please remember, the FEFF, or whatever it turned into ... is not welcome to be promoted here, though I do wish it the very best.

This thread is closed.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back