Black Men : Are Only Black Men To Be Blamed???

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by CosmicMessenger, Aug 29, 2014.

1. CosmicMessenger

CosmicMessenger Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    When Chris Brown beat Rihanna, Oprah made a public statement on television, denouncing his behavior but when the racist cop, Darren Wilson, murdered Mike Brown, an unarmed black teenager, she said NOTHING.

Are only BLACK MEN to be blamed???

[​IMG]

Similarly, in his "Father's Day speech", President Obama castigated black men, saying they "need to stop acting like boys instead of men" and referred to them as "irresponsible". Yet, he has not once criticized racist whites, such as the cop who murdered Mike Brown, for being RACISTS.

Are only BLACK MEN to be blamed???

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Question, why are you blaming a black man for what he said about another black man? Where is your condemnation for what whites say about black men, and what they do to black men in terms of the media, courts, and politics?

You are showing the same sickness you are decrying.

SMH...

Peace!

3. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    When I first heard the news of the murder of Mike Brown, I was IMMEDIATELY OUTRAGED!!!! I told the people around me that I knew from EXPERIENCE how RACIST the state of Missouri is and I made my feelings known IMMEDIATELY...unlike SOME people I know!

And i'd appreciate it if you stopped ASSuming things about me. Making such assumptions is characteristic of a sick mind.

Sick-mindedness

“Who knows that he does not know is the highest; Who pretends to know what he does not know is sick-minded. And he who recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindedness is not sick-minded. The sage is not sick-minded. Because he recognizes sick-mindedness as sick-mindness. Therefore he is not sick-minded.”---Lao Tzu

4. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    To me, blackness is a STATE OF MIND. Being black is more than just the color of your skin.

Oh, I have LOTS of that! That's why I was OUTRAGED by the murder of Mike Brown!

5. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    are you basin the 'only black men bein blamed' on the reactions of a limited number of people???

Lauryn Hill, T.I., G-Unit, B.o.B and J. Cole each wrote instant songs reacting to the shooting in Ferguson and the subsequent violent protests. Rapper Dee-1 and Sean “Diddy” Combs posted video messages. Russell Simmons penned an open letter on racial problems in America. Wiz Khalifa and Young Jeezy called for a moment of silence at a performance in Pittsburgh during their Under the Influence Tour. Nelly led a “Hands up, don't shoot” chant at a charity event in Los Angeles which included Chris Brown, Wale, Omarion, Bow Wow, Trey Songz and Lil Mama.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ferguson-sho...ilence-michael-brown-perhaps-unfairly-1668818

6. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    Not just "a limited number of people" but two of the most POWERFUL and INFLUENTUAL black people in the world!

7. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Sick mindedness...me? Telling me that is akin to saying rain is wet.

But again, you've missed the point...your miseducation is really showing.

Also, aren't you assuming when you make this claims, or do you have proof to show that you are correct?

Now what was that you said..."Making such assumptions is characteristic of a sick mind."

Oprah’s network sends Iyanla Vanzant, spiritual life coach, to ‘heal’ Ferguson

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...anzant-spiritual-life-coach-to-heal-ferguson/

Say it isn't so...Oprah is going to open her nouth:SuN024:

Ok....now you can take your foot out of your mouth now.:news:

Oh...I believe this belong to you..
    Peace!

8. Dreya

Dreya Well-Known Member MEMBER

Applied computer arts
    Ratings:
    +312
    2 is a pretty limited number - if i remember right Oprah and Obama did speak out quite strongly on the Trayvon Martin case.... but anyways 2 powerful black folk who dont 'appear' to have spoken out on this one case in no way equals 'only black men are to be blamed'

9. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    To speak of "healing" is just LIP SERVICE! What blacks in Ferguson and across america need is JUSTICE...not "healing"! Once they recieve some JUSTICE they can HEAL THEMSELVES!!!!

10. CosmicMessenger

United States
    Ratings:
    +945
    What? By saying, "If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon"??? Surely you jest!

They aren't just "two powerful black folk" but two of the MOST POWERFUL BLACKS ON THE PLANET!!!!

If you think they're not important, then remove your two most powerful pieces in a chess game and see how fast you lose!