Black People : Black Men in Interracial Relationship STATS

Riada said:
Yeah, Kemetkind, and after all of that 'ridin down' on me, as you say, NOTHING has changed for Black folks.

Here's the formula: Black man spends his energy ridin down on Black women while white man spends his energy ridin down on Black man AND Black woman.

I made a conscious decision to respond the way I did.

I thought about it, knew where it was headed, and decided to go head and confront what I still see as an intentional attempt at creating conflict.

No need in you implying white man is a problem now, your other posts express how you admire him.

Riada said:
RESULT: White man STILL rules.

So til next time . . . .

Enough.

Won't be a next time for me unless you intend on talking about solutions.

That is not a argumentative ploy or a "goad", that is a sincere desire to turn this discussion from where it has been headed towards a positive outcome.

kemetkind said:
I made a conscious decision to respond the way I did.

I thought about it, knew where it was headed, and decided to go head and confront what I still see as an intentional attempt at creating conflict.

No need in you implying white man is a problem now, your other posts express how you admire him.

Enough.

Won't be a next time for me unless you intend on talking about solutions.

That is not a argumentative ploy or a "goad", that is a sincere desire to turn this discussion from where it has been headed towards a positive outcome.

I, too, made a decision to respond the way I did. As you yourself noticed, I've changed. I controlled myself and I'm proud of that.

We could have actually talked solutions IF you had known how to communicate with me. There won't be any significant solutions until the communication skills improve between Black folks.

Happy New Year to you too

cursed heart said:
I've been natural for 6 months, but thanks for your concern.
When you get into a productive relationship we can continue.
Happy New Year.

According to another thread yall europeanizing yourselves for us :bellydance: Another myth that is nothing but hype about BM

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back