Black People : Black Men in Interracial Relationship STATS

@ Kemetkind

Sister, I didn't say my feelings got hurt, I said it hurt my heart. My intent was not to hurt ANY one's :heart: I extend apologies to any who may have taken offense to my statement.

It's like when I study the Congo....saddening. :(

Mainly because the comment meant riada's intended purpose of this thread was realized and the sisters coming out the box degrading black men are the most regular contributors. I know this may sound elementary, but do you feel any degradation coming from me was warranted in any kind of way?

I need to get that clear, I've entrusted very few people on this PLANET with the power to hurt my "feelings", certainly nan one of them is an internet acquaintance. More power to you Kemetkind, you are a strong man, and I'm certain you have the stamina, Mr. Ford tough:)

Carry on... Yeah I will... into another thread, until the lava cools.

Peace

My intent was not to hurt ANY one's :heart: I extend apologies to any who may have taken offense to my statement.

I didn't take offense, but apologies excepted.

I KNOW we can heal this and deal with each other respectfully!

I know this may sound elementary, but do you feel any degradation coming from me was warranted in any kind of way?

Who am I to be the moral compass here? I spent two pages ridin down on riada.

I think the issue is we make too many generalizations and allow ourselves to get snared by the same traps we've already seen before.

Yeah I will... into another thread, until the lava cools.

Peace

I sure would like to see us solve something...or even attempt to discuss solutions...but if all we can do is aim arrows at each other then we're still playing checkers.

PEACE Sister

kemetkind said:
My intent was not to hurt ANY one's :heart: I extend apologies to any who may have taken offense to my statement.

I didn't take offense, but apologies excepted.

I KNOW we can heal this and deal with each other respectfully!

I know this may sound elementary, but do you feel any degradation coming from me was warranted in any kind of way?

Who am I to be the moral compass here? I spent two pages ridin down on riada.
I think the issue is we make too many generalizations and allow ourselves to get snared by the same traps we've already seen before.

Yeah I will... into another thread, until the lava cools.

Peace

I sure would like to see us solve something...or even attempt to discuss solutions...but if all we can do is aim arrows at each other then we're still playing checkers.

PEACE Sister

Yeah, Kemetkind, and after all of that 'ridin down' on me, as you say, NOTHING has changed for Black folks.

Here's the formula: Black man spends his energy ridin down on Black women while white man spends his energy ridin down on Black man AND Black woman.

RESULT: White man STILL rules.

So til next time . . . .

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back