Black People : Black Mans Response to White White Women on Interracial Dating

Well.. white women dont have the daily struggles that black women endure either. As a black woman that gets smug looks from everyone, even though I will graduate top of my class, with honors.. they still ask.. how did you do that? work and go to school for four years.. maintain a condo, have a nice car, and work with pompus azses all day, and still maintain a sunny disposistion! After have been told that "your pretty compared to the rest of yall" (wdf?).. told that, even though we struggle to keep our families together, despite the increase in divorce, because we take more care of others than we do ourselves, that our bodies become a haven of neglect.. and the smiole that we once started the day with.. is now turened upside down.. because of the bull we put up with... jsut to get ahad.. born with three strikes against us.. being black, a woman, and subject to statistical scrutiny. We as women seek it in our men that they balance out our universe! I know for a fact that those days that I come home, and get on desee.. read the poems.. celebrating our culture.. the weight is lifted from my shoulders, my friend is a single mother, and she joined destee for empowerment.. and education.. so yes.. we do need you all..

PoeticManifesta said:
Well.. white women dont have the daily struggles that black women endure either. As a black woman that gets smug looks from everyone, even though I will graduate top of my class, with honors.. they still ask.. how did you do that? work and go to school for four years.. maintain a condo, have a nice car, and work with pompus azses all day, and still maintain a sunny disposistion! After have been told that "your pretty compared to the rest of yall" (wdf?).. told that, even though we struggle to keep our families together, despite the increase in divorce, because we take more care of others than we do ourselves, that our bodies become a haven of neglect.. and the smiole that we once started the day with.. is now turened upside down.. because of the bull we put up with... jsut to get ahad.. born with three strikes against us.. being black, a woman, and subject to statistical scrutiny. We as women seek it in our men that they balance out our universe! I know for a fact that those days that I come home, and get on desee.. read the poems.. celebrating our culture.. the weight is lifted from my shoulders, my friend is a single mother, and she joined destee for empowerment.. and education.. so yes.. we do need you all..

I understand that sister PoeticManifesta. However, I still say that there is no need for a public show. It seems like the black man always has to pass some test...be subjected to some study...of perform some incredible feat in order to live his life like a normal human being. It was bad enough that we had to do this for other people, but now we even have to do this with our own (prove ourselves worthy of being with our own women). This gets to be pretty tiresome! The only purpose for launching into a long discourse about loving the black woman is to counter negative stereotypes presented in the media. However, we have to appreciate & recognize love for the black woman in our day to day lives. Not just the brother who is blessed with the gift of poetry & prose. Appreciate the brother who opens the door for you...the one who pulls over when he sees a sister stuck on the highway...the one who carries your grocery to your car...the brother walking through the park with his wife & kids. You know the brother who is never written or talked about, but who shows his love for black women on a daily basis. Does he need to write a poem in order to validate his daily existance?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back