Black Women : black men are changing

AUM said:
Hi Kyecee, what is it like for "Black" women (such as yourself) and men living in France? (Hope this isn't too vague a question, as we in the states are often kept in the dark about the daily lives of our brothers and sisters around the globe)
AUM, your question is too vague. explain exactly what you want to know.
Bisou

panafrica said:
I believe they just want to know what black culture is like in France: What music do you listen to, what types of food do you like to eat, how do you like to dress, etc.
it depends on people.
generally there is a mixed of frensh and african culture.
We can can listened to frensh or american r'n'b or rap. we can eat frensh food but more and more people eat like americans.

but the congolese music is very appreciate here like "dombolo" with groups such as werrason, koffi olomide, bisso na bisso and music from ivory coast with "coupé décalé", a mixed of arabian and african music which called rai'n'b and antillean music such as zouk or zouk love(very hot!).(now zouk is very very apppreciate with singer Lynsha or slai)

we heard many religious songs. more and more black people turn to the religious way (like me). i don't know why. but many churches are coming.in my city 10 years before few of people go to church but today is very enormous.

sometimes we eat african food like manioc, bananas you can toast and other think i don't manage to translate.

often when there is an important event like wedding women from the generation of my parents wear african dresses. young women often wear european dresses.

young black women look like black american women because they influence our style with their beautiful hair( many products come from usa),their clothes...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back