Black Women : Who of you black women use spankings in education?

pyjama

Aug 23, 2020
Hello there,

i am new here. So, please, i am sorry, if i am not in the right topic or anything.

But, i first want to tell you: I am living in Germany. And i am male, already over 25.

I want to tell you honestly, that i am very fascinated by black women. I am not sure, but i think i especially like african women. But in the end it is also very cool, if they are from another country. I think black women are more often strictly moms. They more often use corporal punishments like spanking the butt for example. Am i right?

I now want to confess, that i never recieved a spanking.

And i want to ask here: Is there anyone from Germany or does anyone knows black women in Germany, who are maybe moms already or who want to be moms and who use spankings?

I hope everything is understandable.

Please, everyone, feel free to send me private messsage, if you like.

Thank you very much!

Greets
pyjama

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Greetings, pyjama

We ain't all spanking!!!!!

Black Women Are the Most Educated Group in the U.S.

1598294430482.png

By
Nikki Katz
Updated June 20, 2020

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Hello there,

i am new here. So, please, i am sorry, if i am not in the right topic or anything.

But, i first want to tell you: I am living in Germany. And i am male, already over 25.

I want to tell you honestly, that i am very fascinated by black women. I am not sure, but i think i especially like african women. But in the end it is also very cool, if they are from another country. I think black women are more often strictly moms. They more often use corporal punishments like spanking the butt for example. Am i right?

I now want to confess, that i never recieved a spanking.

And i want to ask here: Is there anyone from Germany or does anyone knows black women in Germany, who are maybe moms already or who want to be moms and who use spankings?

I hope everything is understandable.

Please, everyone, feel free to send me private messsage, if you like.

Thank you very much!

Greets
pyjama

Hi @pyjama ... Welcome! ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing.

Do you want the Black German woman to spank you, your children, or someone else?

Please make yourself at home.

:heart:

Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Black Women, Grillz, And The Reclamation Of Power Black Women 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Black women prosecutors face racial discrimination, death threats Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising OnLine - HerStory: Black Women Athletes Re-view Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Brand (The Honey Pot) Targeted With Racist Reviews Over Ad Empowering Black Women Black Money Business Jobs 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : 'I'm not coming here to conform': Black women on why wearing their natural hair at work matters Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 0
SwagII Black Relationships : Black Women Speak To Your Black Men! Black Relationships 0
Chyko Black Relationships : Black Women Should Allow Black Men To Have Side Chicks – Mo’Nique Black Relationships 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Entertainment : Miss USA, Miss Teen USA and Miss America are all black women. This 'Essence' cover honors the monumental moment Black Entertainment 0
Queenie Law Forum : Black Lives Matter: Including Black Women Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Women : Today – August 22 – is the day Black women’s wages finally catch up Black Women 0
OldSoul Black People : Mãe Preta (Black Mother): Brazil Exhibition recovers history of black women who breastfed the white children during slavery Black People Open Forum 0
F Black People : Is real empowerment truly possible if Black men and Black women are disconnected from each other? Black People Open Forum 6
OldSoul Black People : Black Women Too Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : R. Kelly’s Victims Ignored for 30 Years, Everything to Do With the Fact That They are Black Women Black Relationships 32
Clyde C Coger Jr Single Black Mothers : The Quiet Crisis Killing Black Women Black Women 8
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Black Women’s Memories and The Help Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀White Women & Black Men: Different Responses in Reading Black Women's Texts Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Teaching Black Women's Heritage Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Recruitment & Retention of Black Women as Public School Superintendents Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Black Women Composers in Chicago: Then and Now Black Women 1
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Mining the Forgotten: Manuscript Sources for Black Women's History Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Exploring the Stress-Support-Distress Process Among Black Women Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Black Women Journalists in the South, 1880-1905 Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Black Women Talk About Workplace Stress and How They Cope Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Older African American Women's Discussion on Barriers to Mammography Black Women 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀In Quest of African American Political Woman Black People Politics 0
Perfection Law Forum : In Context Series: Black Women's Prison Narratives and the Intersection of Race, Gender Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Using Fiction by African American Women to Teach Black Women's History Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ African-American Women's Quilting Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Breast Cancer Intervention-Older African American Women in Beauty Salons Black Women 0
Perfection Black Women : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The History of Grandmothers in the African‐American Community Black Women 0
Perfection Science and Technology : In Context Series: Black Women in Science-- Implications For Improved Participation Science and Technology 1
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ Aunt Jemima Explained--Old South, Absent Mistress, and the Slave in a Box Black People Politics 0
Queenie African American History Culture : Black Women of the Old West African American History Culture 8
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀ The Role of the Queen Mother in Israelite Society Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀"Elevate My Mind"--Identities for Women in Hip Hop Songs Black People Politics 0
Perfection Black People Politics : ◄Studies in Black Power►Black Women and Black Power Black People Politics 2
Perfection Black People Politics : ▶Speaking of Black Women◀Krobo Queen Mothers---Contemporary Female Traditional Authority in Ghana Black People Politics 0
A Black People Politics : Why do most Black Women vote Democrat? IDGI Black People Politics 3
Perfection Black People Politics : BUSTED! Phillip Scott of TheAdviseShowTv (oh, so that's why you be dogging Black Women) Black People Politics 2
Perfection Black People Politics : Tariq Nasheed's "Negro bed wench" language is dangerous against Black Women Black People Politics 0
OldSoul Black People : Consciousness Raising - HerStory: Black Women Athletes Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : Why Natural hair is empowering for Black women Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
IFE Black People Politics : The entire justice system here is run by black women Black People Politics 0
IFE Black Positive People : The entire justice system here is run by Black women Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Hypersonic Black Relationships : My letter to black women Black Relationships 5
IFE Black Women : Black Women’s Blueprint, Inc Black Women 6
IFE Black Women : #MeToo? Black Women on the Periphery of a Movement Black Women 30