Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Hermetic

May 30, 2015
This is the very example of what I mean when it comes to some of the issues we should be focusing inward to fix about ourselves.

My mother was physically abused by her husband (my stepfather), and in turn I was physically abused by my mother and to a lesser extent her husband as a child. My maternal grandmother suffered physically abused by her first husband, finally leaving him after having 4 children with him. This cycle of abuse was something I was determined to break, learning to control my emotions and to consider the consequences of my actions. Many do not learn such lessons and instead take away from those experiences that abuse is the natural order of things.

I understand many of our people want to keep silent about these issues because of the images they project about us. Still, that desire to remain silent also ends up allowing the cycle of abuse to continue in some of our families. When things are swept under the rug, they tend to fester and not actually ever be resolved.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
This is the very example of what I mean when it comes to some of the issues we should be focusing inward to fix about ourselves.

My mother was physically abused by her husband (my stepfather), and in turn I was physically abused by my mother and to a lesser extent her husband as a child. My maternal grandmother suffered physically abused by her first husband, finally leaving him after having 4 children with him. This cycle of abuse was something I was determined to break, learning to control my emotions and to consider the consequences of my actions. Many do not learn such lessons and instead take away from those experiences that abuse is the natural order of things.

I understand many of our people want to keep silent about these issues because of the images they project about us. Still, that desire to remain silent also ends up allowing the cycle of abuse to continue in some of our families. When things are swept under the rug, they tend to fester and not actually ever be resolved.

Well said Hermetic, well said indeed.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Fear, the gateway to a woman's scared soul, etc. These men got away with abusing and or beating these women because these women allow them to, etc. Yet a many women stood up and stopped a man from beating them etc. Most of these men wanted absolute mental and physical control over his so called woman, wife, etc. He was extracting fear from her, etc. many of these men were simply imitating their fathers, mother's boyfriends ,etc., Btw... most men that beat women were usually always cheaters, etc. Look they had some black women back in the day and still to this day, will hurt a man that puts his hands on her, etc. that is in a violent way.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
Ladies once a man that's intent on being violent towards you steals your self esteem, that's it. You will be violently beaten and mentally controlled, etc. It's usually called invoking fear, etc., he's got that bluff in on you, etc. Yes, he will tell you he loves you and **** near everything else, yet he has caused you to fear him, etc. By putting his hands on you in a violent way, while letting you know you belong somehow to him and you will do as he says, etc. And if you attempt to leave him, etc., he will do some very serious bodily harm to you, etc. This is usually how it happens to most women after meeting these types of men, etc. Most will tell you that they didn't think this dude was like this, or he never showed himself in the beginning to be violent, etc. These women were selected and got played, etc. And most of you know the rest of this story and usually how it turns out, etc. Woman, think about it, "what man beats a woman he claims to love?" And many of you women some how believe that he will change, etc. While often he never does, etc. Look, we all know how this story aka: scenario usually ends, etc. This issue won't change until the players, the men and (victims) mainly women involved change, etc. Many women never get out alive of such violent physical encounters with these men, etc. That's the sad part, etc. later...

Ifypedro334

Oct 8, 2019
Been able to interpret the hand written on the wall as fast as possible will go a long way in saving our African queens lives and dignity.. Vivo my African queens

SwagII

May 26, 2019
The only thing I can say today is, "woman do your homework, etc." Do not be blinded by what you call love, aka: his definition of love, etc. Just having sex, etc. ain't about love, it's about pure pleasure, etc. Again , "why would a man physically and emotionally abuse a woman he claims to love?" What are his motives behind this type of abuse, etc.? Often women do make excuses for his violent behavior, etc. Thinking that they will change, etc. But often in reality these violent men don't, etc. Look, the dude beats you, often says he's sorry, and says how much he loves you, then makes love to you and then everything is thought by the woman to be alright, that is... until it happens again, etc. Then what kind of excuse she'll give? But many often stay in these abusive relationships, and often many are murdered, etc. Often as the old saying goes, "things including people that just might peak your emotional and or sexual interest by looking physically good to you, may on the other hand, not be physically and or emotionally good for you!" Why accept getting physically beat down just to be in a relationship, who wants and or deserves that? later....

Mr Len

Oct 6, 2019
This is just as terrible as women allowing males in the family to sexually and physically abuse their girls but what's more terrible is this is not being vigorously addressed as women and girls being systematically brutalized and murdered by the police. You know say her name. It'd be interesting to know how many stickers are on the refrigerators listing the phone numbers of the center for missing and exploited children, rape crises center, police department sex crimes unit and juvenile diversion unit and local child mentoring agencies.

SwagII

May 26, 2019
It's sad when a boyfriend, etc. even when the biological father is involved with the sexual manipulation of a woman's children, even his own that goes unreported, etc. I watched many cases where the boyfriend violently abuses and or kills these children while the mother says nothing or may even have participated in the crime, etc. Don't say it doesn't happen, it does, etc. I wonder how any mother can stand by a watch any man abuse whether by sex, etc., her children! But what can I say. This type of behavior have been going on for ages, etc. Often a man will get with a woman to get at her children. How do we stop such behavior? In some town, city, etc. right now a women is being beaten and a child is being abused, etc. Most of it goes unreported, etc. Btw, hundreds of children boys and girls turn of missing yearly throughout his nation. Many never to be seen again, etc. Often one can find the case that human beings are the worst creatures on tis planet, And that's a whole another story. Peace...

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.
I want my people to be aware of this dilemma regarding the upcoming election... I know politics. Yes Trump is admitting the truth about Black People building this so called country corporation (The United States). But you must understand that what they're planning on doing is to divide and conquer. This is all just for him to get re-elected. He's going to promise reparations and reneg at the last minute.
Ifypedro334 wrote on Jasica Adam's profile.
The best gift to give a baby boy is ??
Lon
Trying to find my way around on this forum. It's not User Friendly