Black Men : Black Males Must Help One Another

Excellent thinking. How do you get 100 people together that have $3,000?

We can definitely break those figures down monthly and we start out with one business of the corporation but of course we will grow. We could start a solar powered healing center. Once again the first choice is land so buy using the monthly payment until your share is fully invested, this option would be best as we get to plant crops by the acres like cotton and indigo and really start own thing in clothing fashion as a culture of what all women and men, children would be seen in and agree upon. Give a middle ground leading back to the original source of beauty of art which is within Muthaland. Other crops too to include trees and see some or all of crops share different types of soils and so, one crop's soil maybe depleted too much for one crop but the another crop soil requirement may be suit it just fine for growth. So we want and need to be versatile when choosing the monthly payment in order to meet investment promises and the growth for the people as a whole we become equal because without one we cannot have the other. Once I present a booklet stamp by me as I am a Notary Public then we who needs further information and sample breakdowns with realtime information then I can. Pretty much it will be our future in text. It's like I gotta transform into a lawyer and write it but it will be more plain. Think King and Queen on this like outside of your box cause tomorrow is always so would you get 100 people together? Us? through a Party in each spot as we are talking like someone in NC then here me of course SC and KY and NY and CA and FLA and OK and it's gotsa be the weekend so we can talk cellular or via chat on our website cause I am putting one up since I'm going through Game Art and Design, and go from there. Simple as put like if we got a team of 10 then each gotta bring in 10 shareholders each with a sector of the whole Blaq Dendera Inc. as a whole to explain about to the potential investor for 3000 and future partner. You choose trusted individuals then at the Private Blaq Club level you attract members with 300 fee. But the shareholder cannot be a Private Blaq Club member. A Private Blaq Club member can become a shareholder.

When I think of whole foods I think of every way we can produce life fore a life to be consumed by life. Grapes, grape juice, wine for example. So this type of marketing gives investors a happy feeling of success making it easier for them to give up the dough so we can bake a sweet potato pie with sugar flaky crust brown sugar down so phat they gotta buy a slice for the fattening of it. We stay phat as a people webbing our people without giving them a choice cause they coming along anyway whether they realize it or not. It's all blaq love.

And we also make sure we print out the stock certificate on one standard image of however we going to do it so working on a image like a cash note cause, a cash note is a certificate if you want to look at it that way. And see this can be our form of cash currency getting introduce from the gate but limited instead of a big paper form stock certificate we can put in writing or typed ink that you will receive for example: you paid 100dollars into your 3K investment right? So we give you 1000 Adinkra in tens of a peace symbol of it as a cash note with a King in the front and Queen in the back and or 1000 Adinkra in ones of a beauty and might of a Queen and similar. Deal in only two currency cash note then move on up to the mines to back your currency to the public. This can be done at the Private Blaq Club grand opening. So if you want to buy anything you would have to convert it. And the exchange prices would go up in value as equal or untouched to the point were our currency is just natural elements rather than paper but we could make a deal out of it like making it where the value of the physical note in material is greater than anybody like art and strength and all of that. I mean there are so many ways to this. I got the rules on the introducing your own currency too. But we start small and grow big cause after these businesses plan on it but i ignore them and look at us like we got survive for us and not them. When we start feeding ourselves from our own grounds then thats when we will starting respecting our struggle. It's the only way cause the hungry do not want to give away food right? So we hungry to just do it and cut bills to increase wealth as a whole. It's all about respecting your struggle. So really its on.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back