Black Men : Black Males Must Help One Another

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by Destee, May 11, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Black males must help one another to understand that they are being led by by the dynamic of white supremacy to inflict extreme damage upon themselves, one another, and ultimately the Black race.

Black males must understand that, contrary to what is said, the war being conducted is against Black males ... for the purpose of white genetic survival.

... from the preface of ...

The Isis Papers - The Keys To The Colors

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

::

We have ALWAYS had LOTS of BROTHERS here helping, resisting the dynamic force, and i am honored.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

2. skuderjaymes

skuderjaymes Contextualizer Synthesizer MEMBER

Japan
    independent thoughtist thinker, context linker
    theory to application to discussion to percussion
    Ratings:
    +6,043
    Black men and women.. black people..

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Yes Brother SkuderJaymes ... Black Men, Women, and Children ... but especially Black Men.

Black Men, unlike Black Women and Black Children, have the ability to force sex, and with this ability, could annihilate an already meager and dwindling white race.

This makes Black Men the greatest of threats, and why the dynamic force of white supremacy is so focused against them, seen throughout the world.

Having you all kill and damage each other, is all a part of their plan, for there are so many of you ... they can't do it alone ... they need you all to help.

They don't care how you do it, over what topic it is done ... just remain at odds with each other, damaging and killing each other ... and their plan is fulfilled.

Additionally, we can already see the damage to the Black Family, without the Black Man ... it's devastating.

Black Women are important ... but women can't force sex on white men ... so .... going after Brothers ... kills two (or more) birds at the same time.

Killing and damaging the Black Man is much more effective, expedient, and logical, when it comes to maintaining their genetic survival.

All of this according to Dr. Welsing, if I have understood her properly.

Which is why she said the words above, in the first post, because the war is against Black Men (which ultimately ends up being all of us, the entire Black race).

I encourage you and everyone to get her book, if you don't have it already.

Love You!

Destee

4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Think about it Brother SkuderJaymes ...

Black Men killing each other over a corner they don't own, and drugs they don't manufacture.

Black Men arguing over a government they have no control over, damaging the character of each other, over information provided by whites.

Brothers fighting each other ... over inconsequential things ... men that look just like they do ... each with Mommas just like the other.

Black Men are loving Men ... but the dynamic of white supremacy keeps them at odds with each other ... and it seems to be a force not easily reckoned with.

That's why Mr. Fuller says ... If you don't understand racism white supremacy, what it is, and how it works, everything else will confuse you.

And based on our collective behavior toward each other, we don't understand it, don't know how it works, and are confused.

Which is what they want us to be, confused.

It is a clear sign of maximum confusion, when a Black Man fights another Black Man, instead of helping him.

Love You!

Destee

5. Mikha'el

Mikha'el Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Student
    Ratings:
    +246
    Not "black males"...how about men period....collectively men need to help each other....color is no excuse....such an idea as presented here doesnt help the racial issues....stop viewing this as "blacks" going aganist whites....rather all men collectively need to unite

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684

Brother Mike ... this specific thread and discussion focuses on Black Men, because they are the most adversely affected (targeted) by racism white supremacy.

In addition ... this community is about Black People ... not all people ... though all people are welcome to participate respectfully.

Love You!

Destee

7. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771

This is so important, It's hard to see it any other way. Yet we have been fooled to believe in the white man so much, that we over look that it is us that we should believe in, love and cherish!

AXE! to you sister Dee!

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    At birth we are design as targets and to destroy, like being programed
    we have lots of brothers pulling together to reverse this program order but there
    are yet so many by the millions still traped in this destructional thinking toward
    each other .

I agree with all above we have to do something to better us on our own and
    come collectively together as black men and love our brother next to us no
    matter what he is or done in this earthly life time, then we have to understand
    our women , love them , cherish our children as fathers .

I hope and my daily dream that we move in this direction and revers the order
    show that we going to live long and hard as black people and not be geneticly
    destroyed by our oppressor.

We headed in the right direction on the right path just made some wrong turns

Brotherhood in order nation wide fo real,,,,,

9. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I this day would like to publicly apoligize to Brothers Omowalijabal and Infomoetry

I regret my behavior in the past and after reading several posts have come to realize that these 2 important Brothers with a knowledge of self

1 Love our race and desire to see better for all African people

2 Desire to speak out against the opression of folks of African descent.

I understand that we have much more in common then in difference and now pledge my support to their efforts of what they are doing in their communities for our people.

10. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    that was nice to say and respectfully to these brothers
    this what we need to do cross the nation......