Black People : Black Honor Student Shot 25 TIMES By St. Louis Police

Anyway, I am really tired of reading (and in some cases hearing) such negative news about our people.

Although sometimes we contribute to our own problems, it's so obvious that Aryan/non-black racism makes everything harder on us.

The Aryan (white man) is our worst enemy. The others (non-blacks) side with him, but can work with you if you achieve their means.

But this is what I think we need to do...

There is an infinite amount of land in America. Those in our community that have pure hearts AND a pro mindset, need to buy the land and fuel it with low-cost housing. And when I mean low-cost, I mean $500 a month... an amount that everyone can live free.

In such a community, at least one adult should HOMESCHOOL their kids, so they free themselves of the institution of public school.

Where I live, 5 kids got expelled from school for no good reason. This was after 3 were sent off to supposed reformatory schools. They did not deserve that.

Thank god, those with a more pro mindset have already started homeschooling at our local rec center.

Take your kids out of school and educate them where they will receive love and compassion!

Then, work like hell to save up your money and live independent of the Aryan.

Sad to hear, yet we know these coppers dont play nice. Alot of could have, would have, should have can be said in hind sight, but what we can and should do is teach our young about the bahavior an enemy will display on us if we arent right ourselves.
I dont mean to sound harsh on the dude and of course I dont think at all these coppers were in the right, but you cant go riding with heat being an ex convict, lead them on a high sped chase, get out and supposedly point a firearm and expect ish to not go bad for you. These police arent trained to simply wound when they feel their lives are in danger.
We all have choices to make out hear, and judging from this young mans history with the streets it seems he may have been holding heat for issues resulting from his past.
My heart goes out to him and his fam, and wish that is he was running from ish in his past he could have just laid low, kept on with his education, stayed posirive, and let the chipa fall where theywould have

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back