Black Education / Schools : Black Educational School System?

Sodwn2earth said:
When you say "Black Educational School System" does that mean it is exclusively for blacks, or that the education is more likely to benefit blacks? Sounds like a good idea so far.

I agree that it is a good idea. However, as long as it's based on the principles of the 'mis-education' being taught currently in the amerikkkan school system, why bother? All we would be doing is re-inventing the wheel and continuing to mis-educate our youth.

Htp.u

I don't see anything wrong with it. As long as these schools won't be remdial in comparison to white schools. I think we should learn to work with what we got before we start trying to achieve goals like that. At my old school, which was like 95%-97% black, they had to bring in people from another school that was equally white to whip the school back in shape. I mean, my old school now is much different.

Do you hear me? We had to bring somebody from an all white area to discipline the ones in the all black area.

I guess it really just depends on the communities that students come from. I think it is also due to faculty involvement. Before I went there, the school I had attended was an accredited school, ranked among the top in the city. While attending, we had many different principles, teachers, and a police/student riot among other things. When I moved, they were on their way to being controlled by the government. Accredidation was taken away, along with trusted faculty. I think the students gave up in a sense....because they gave up on us. I believe that if the standards were kept intact, along with the faculty that was enforcing those standards, the school wouldn't be were it's at now. When I went,there were eight classes a day, now there are only six. There weren't remedial classes, now there are. Everyone isn't even learning at the same level anymore. It's ok for one group of students to get a better education then the other. If the Black Educational School System can provide more then what was presented here, I'm with that. How can I be down to do it the right way?

if the educational system had actually done any educating of Africans in america, we wouldn't keep asking "... if we don't know what to do, how can we learn what to do, if we don't ask?" or "...you say we do know what to do. I'm saying, i don't know what to do. If i knew what to do, i'd be doing it. If you know what i (or others) should be doing, please tell us. Make it plain and easy to understand. What do we do?".

WE BUILD OUR OWN EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM.​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back