Who dresses just like the girls in the videos
And she loves Manasiac because
She is the Honey on his nuts like Cherrios

So this ends my dedication to spelmans freaky status
And It is sad the lashing out at Nelly
The only reason why they doing it is out of spite and malice
spelman and it is chicks will forever suck
like an old southernbelle suck cabbage

Get one thing strait Manasiac, I'm not your bruh and **** sure ain't your brotha.Just like Chuck D. said, every brotha aint a brotha and every sista ain't a sista. Now If I wanted to address you... it wouldn't be indirectly. The previous reply I posted was directed at any so-called brotha or sistah that fits the discription. Judging by the fact that you felt compelled to respond, it's obvious my comment made you feel uncomfortable.

Once again, if you can't buy a negro you can certainly program one. Now what?

Apparently I missed a comment that has caused one of our most patient Brothers to react in an unusual way. I didn't read his last post Brother Sekhemu, but it seems that Brother Manasiac had second thoughts about it and saw fit to delete it. I appreciate his efforts to exercise discipline when it comes to the content of his posts and I appreciate yours for reacting in a way that demonstrates a level of maturity and wisdom that we value in our community.

Thank you.

Queenie :spinstar:

To Sekhemu:

I will not engage in a cyber war especially a cyber war of name-calling. I will take the role as the mature adult who will end this war and extended and apology to you. I am too old to be calling people names online. In addition, I will make it my business not to post any more messages that will result in name-calling; we are supposed to be adults here not children.

To NNQueen:

Sorry about the initial posts and any comments I have made to you. Your words are truly valued and exercised in light of the fact that it looks like another route has been taken. I want to thank you for at least engaging in conversation that did not result into childish name calling, and I appreciate your comments and concerns, and in all future posts, like I said I in the original response, I will make a concerned effort to re-structure and communicate my presentation more properly. Thank you for comments and replies Madame.

Thank you Brother Manasiac for your very respectful response. Please know that I respect your candid opinion and courage to step forward and let your thoughts be known even when they differ from what appears to be the "norm". I am a firm believer that any idea or opinion can be communicated in such a way that it keeps the lines of communication open between the sender and the receiver. Never say what you don't mean, but we can all learn how to express ourselves in ways where people of all ages and maturity levels can learn and understand.

Thanks again for your cooperation!

Peace,
Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back