Black People : Black Anger, White Anger

It is my belief that it most whites are controlled by the most violent and primitive part of their brain which is the reptilian side.... Everything that they have exhibited through history to me suggests so. These are some characteristics of both with the reptilian being the core of our brain and the most primitive...People who are more humane probably function more from the mammalian part of the brain. All 3 parts of the brain work in conjunction with each other but I can definitely see where one could be more dominant....
The reptile brain is our action, or power brain, center of the will to power. While survival is its main focus, also generated here are aggression, the drive to establish and defend territory, fight-or-flight, deception...)
While some of the behavior from the mammalian are primal urges and powerful emotions that ensure self-preservation, such as terror, rage, sexual desire, hunger....there are even more complex emotions such as love, compassion, empathy, envy, indignation and hope.

Last edited:
It is my belief that it most whites are controlled by the most violent and primitive part of their brain which is the reptilian side.... Everything that they have exhibited through history to me suggests so. These are some characteristics of both with the reptilian being the core of our brain and the most primitive...People who are more humane probably function more from the mammalian part of the brain. All 3 parts of the brain work in conjunction with each other but I can definitely see where one could be more dominant....
The reptile brain is our action, or power brain, center of the will to power. While survival is its main focus, also generated here are aggression, the drive to establish and defend territory, fight-or-flight, deception...)
While some of the behavior from the mammalian are primal urges and powerful emotions that ensure self-preservation, such as terror, rage, sexual desire, hunger....there are even more complex emotions such as love, compassion, empathy, envy, indignation and hope.

Personally I don't let our peoples enemies off the hook by the way of
biological determinism theories bro!

fyi

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back