Black People : Kanye West Js A Greater Danger To Black Afrikan People

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Kanye West Is A Greater Danger To Black Afrikans Caught Up In The Gospel Of That White Racist Lying Deceiving Luciferian Human Being Religion!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Black Afrikans carry a psychosis for punishment, we do not identify with Divine Intelligence, that which is of the attributes of Harmony, Order and Balance in the performance of Living Life, a state of mind that is very healthy and strong in the act of Thinking using Divine Reasoning and being Logical about the things you make decisions about what has a direct effect on the way you behave, revealing what you know and not believe.

What is wrong with Black Afrikan people that have us behaving in such a way that reveals that something is not right with our Black behind, here we Black Folks are allowing Kanye West leads us not to Freedom but straight to Fantasy Land, it's likened to being clapping and singing being led to the guillotine to have your Divine Mind to be be-minded by that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being profane mind which Black leadership is entwined with today.

Here you are following a self confessed Mental ill Black Child of a man taking your Black behind to Fantasy Land flashing before you a been made to be by that white racist he who introduced to you the superstar of the religion he have you following without question, because that white racist oppressors of Black Afrikans mind has laid the foundation of the mental performance of believing in the Fantasy Religion Lucifer has created, specifically for your Black behind to become addicted to that white racist religion now serving to be the foundation upon which Mental fantasy perform, religion being the opioid addicting the mind of a once Divine Minded Thinking Cosmic Universal Divine Black Being, not so today.

I just informed Black Afrikan people of our need to attend a Black Afrikan Divine spiritual Retreat which has no connection to being a Religious Retreat, the two is in direct opposition to each other, one deals with the sanctity of Mind and the other deal with creating the fantasy of mind, one have you getting to know What God the Divine Essence Is and the other got you believing in who God is not, beloved!!!

Yet you ignore that which I divinely share with you that require for you to use the Divine Mind that Thinks and I informed you that the Divine Black Afrikan Spiritual Retreat will carry over into becoming a planning and strategy Gathering for the organizing our Reparation/Repatriation Campaign with a purpose to let the world know that the Black Afrikan Race has gotten our Divine Mind Back and that the Respect we have for our Enslaved Ancestors compels Black Afrikans direct Descendant to wage a campaign demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation for all of the evil Crimes committed against our Enslaved Ancestors who has yet to be free and the Reparation/Repatriation they did earn represent the quality of Freedom our Enslaved Ancestors Demand, which will have them back in Afrika where we belong as a Mighty Black Divine Universal Nation, beloved.

I just informed Black Afrikans of our need to be involved in a Black Afrikan Divine Spiritual Retreat, But Oh No, since you do not see that white racist peddling Chief Elder Osiris to you Black Afrikans, in your profane Human Being Mind only the negro been approved by that white racist Luciferian Human Being to qualify to lead and influence Black Afrikan people, not to Freedom, but to the Fantasy Land of heavenly promise, being without a factual foundation to set your Mind upon, and to follow someone giving to you such meaningless religious Jesus is my savior promise, such reveal that someone to be with a mental illness, which seem to be the qualification Black Afrikans bow down to follow, beloved.

Also, I have in the past recently informed Black Afrikans that there is no better way to know the sincere character of so-call Black leadership than to ask the unquestionable revealing question to those phony believing Black leaders, which is, Where do you stand on our Enslaved Ancestors having the right to be paid to them their Chattel Slavery Reparation/Repatriation, their reply will reveal to you the quality of mind that you have leading you, Black Afrikan people.

Why is it that Kanye West is not leading a world tour of a Chattel Slavery Reparation/Repatriation campaign, better still, is there anybody out there that can let Kanye West know that I invite him to come and sit down with me and have a conversation on Reparation/Repatriation and Religion, he went to Trump and now will he come to meet with Chief Elder Osiris, or is it that I am too **** certain and serious about what I do and share concerning Black Afrikan people???

Black Afrikan people, when are you going to elevate your Mind so to have you to be serious about the change that need to come to the way Black Afrikans are self disrespecting and overly submissive to that white racist Luciferian Human Being that is withholding our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation and here we Black folks are won't make any noise against the arrogance of that white racist unjust prejudice Luciferian Human Being for the disrespect he is showing to our Enslaved Ancestors

I care less about who you are, if you are against the payment of Reparation/Repatriation to our Enslaved Ancestors, then you are a danger to the dignity of Black Afrikan people, beloved!!!

I advocate for Freedom, Justice, And Independence for Black Afrikan People and Afrika because my Blackness obligate me to do so, beloved, when you know what God is and what your relationship to it, then and only then, if you know anything less than Freedom, it is not Divine and the Divine Essence, God Dark Energy Intelligence, is Infinitely Freely Divine, beloved!!!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.