Black Spirituality Religion : Are You an Authority on How Others Should Live?

Peace and Blessings Family,

We are so quick to tell someone that their life, beliefs, hopes, etc., are all wrong.

Yet ... i've not seen any irrefutable evidence proving you are qualified to make such assessments.

So ... for those who think they can tell another how they should or should not live, believe, worship, etc ... please tell me ...

What makes you an authority?

Are you a self appointed authoritarian?

Do you come by way of some great scholarship?

Who anointed you the teller of other men and women, how to live?

What training have you had, that sets you up and above others?

What qualifies you ... from the next person ... to tell another person ... how they should live?

Especially considering, all of us are in the same sinking boat.

Please help me with this.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

Im no authority on how anyone should live and would never claim to be. What I do is present historical information on what has happened to our people by living the way we do and believing the way we do (some of us). How someone uses or takes that information is their business, sadly people take it as an assault instead of actually thinking about and analyzing what they have been told their entire lives and regurgitating it without giving it a second thought. The funny thing about it though is we see absolutely no problem from the white man or the man in pulpit or masijid telling us how to live...I too can tell you how to live for a small fortune (nudge to skuderjames)

Peace and Blessings Family,

We are so quick to tell someone that their life, beliefs, hopes, etc., are all wrong.

Yet ... i've not seen any irrefutable evidence proving you are qualified to make such assessments.

So ... for those who think they can tell another how they should or should not live, believe, worship, etc ... please tell me ...

What makes you an authority?

Are you a self appointed authoritarian?

Do you come by way of some great scholarship?

Who anointed you the teller of other men and women, how to live?

What training have you had, that sets you up and above others?

What qualifies you ... from the next person ... to tell another person ... how they should live?

Especially considering, all of us are in the same sinking boat.

Please help me with this.

Thanks.

:heart:

Destee

EXCELLENT OBSERVATION SISTA...

OUR PPL HAVE ACCEPTED WHITE PRINCIPLES...WHITE STANDARDS....WHITE MORALS & WHITE VALUES....

NOTICE I SAID " ACCEPTED ".....I SAY THAT BECAUSE WE WERE FORCED INTO THESE MENTAL PRACTICES....

AND WE ARENT PROMOTING HOW POISONOUS THEY ARE TO US....MOSTLY DUE TO SO MANY OF US NOT REALIZING HOW CRIPPLING JUST THESE FEW IDEALS REALLY ARE TO A PEOPLE STUCK IN A STATE OF OPPRESSION THAT TRICKS US INTO BELIEVING WE ARE FREE & EQUAL.....TO WHITE PPL

ALSO....OUR PERCEPTIONS HAVE BEEN SO CAREFULLY MOLDED THAT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ESCAPE ANY ALL-BLACK FOUNDATIONAL PLATFORMS THAT INCLUDES REBUILDING A CONSCIOUSNESS WITHOUT ANY WHITE PERSPECTIVES...

BECAUSE WHITE PERSPECTIVE WAS FORCED ON US IN THE SAME SWING THAT TOOK AWAY OUR INDENTITY AND OUR DIVINE CREED.......RESULTING IN THE 3/5'S CLAUSE THAT MANY OF US STILL OVERLOOK TODAY..

SO...WITH THAT SAID...MANY OF OUR " BESIDE OURSELVES " ATTITUDES DEFINITELY STEM FROM THE POISONS THAT WERE IMPLANTED IN OUR ANCESTORS AND WAS CAREFULLY NURTURED TO GROW THROUGH OUR IGNORANCE , OUR FEAR , AND IN SOME CASES , OUR LOVE-AFFAIRS WITH WHITE SKIN...

WARRIOR

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back