Black People : ARE YOU AN AGENT FOR OUR ENEMY?

Agent_Jack said:
I concur. This brother is gifted, even in the way he conveys knowledge. As funny as it sounds, ever since I was a kid I always felt like I was a superhero kind of. Mainly in the contemporary sense because that's all I knew. I'm trippin over here because I was born right before midnight, and I am always my most creative or vibrant after sunset. All this time I just thought I had a sleeping disorder. I appreciate the gems you consistently drop Meta.
^5

MetaSaience said:
I'm an Agent for our Ancestors, never for the enemy...there's is nothing that they can to do me that my Ancestors cannot heal. Some of them might've learned enough Ebonics in slang college to be code breakers, but sometimes our meaning is even deeper than the code

bottom line! at the heart of the matter, radical/root, they can touch my body yet NOT my SOUL, ummmm what else?:spin:

:hearts2:

Bro. MenNefer- well said. We can go beyond (meta) this stage (the physical) and see who we really are behind the "scenes" in the astral and spiritual realms.
I'm sure it's obvious by now this thread is about something much deeper.

Some of us are being watched and manipulated from the 4th and 5th dimensions, our enemies have already advanced to this level, while most of us are still dealing with the 2nd and 3rd.

Besides Master esoteric scholars and teachers like Bro. Phil Valentine speaking about it (see his DVD titled: Hyperdimensional Warfare) I myself have done it as an experiment to see if the 4th dimension even exists. Can we be controlled from this place, the answer is yes.

I had a spiritual teacher back a few years ago- when I spoke to her on the phone, sometimes she'd say- I came around to give you something yesterday and I had to find you at your job. I never said anything at first. I figured she was talking about the dream world or something like that. Later I found out she was speaking about a dimension that psychic people sometimes access to travel in real time.

Are we Agents for our enemy? Its not just about the electronic devices we use, but the mind we use as well. The mind is after all a electronic receiver that broadcasts our thoughts 24-7. What are reporting about each other and ourselves 24-7? Are we suggesting our weaknesses or our strengths?

Are our thoughts collectively, making our enemy stronger?

The way African people use culture, art, dance, music and sound- the natural elements- all of these creations somehow manipulate heaven. The spiritual realm within us. We become more conscious of it, how it moves in cycles around us and inside us.

In dance, we channel the energy from the earth into our bodies, it spins around in us, and we project it outwards into the environment. We call it "soul" - which means we are the booking agent between the Earth and the Sun. Where we go, the Sun's greatest power follows.

The 4th Dimension, is back stage, behind the curtain. This is where all spiritual scientists and artists congregate and plan the engineering of reality. We all plan our lives here. In our visions, in our dreams, in our trances. Our lives are planned out weeks, months, even years before we experience them.

What we call "the future" is nothing more than the result of a planned design. What is the future of a dark cloud? Rain. If you know the right ingredients, frequencies and thoughts- you can design your own future. Our Ancestors call them rituals. Add to that, knowing how to "read" the ingredients, frequencies and thoughts- you can so-called "predict" the future.

What type of future would we like to see in 2-5 years? Do we want to be monitored 24-7 by our enemies? Manipulated by them? Having our energy and plans deflected by them? While we may not have the answers to these questions, we can do enough to create the "frequencies" that will lead to these answers. We can do enough to create higher levels of consciousness.

The more conscious we are, of who we really are- the more trouble for them.
Whites "who know" are trembling in fear of this.

whew!

bro. meta science, you are dropping it like Alim Bey or Uncle Bun 'round here. If people were not blessed to experience the House of Black Light school from the Egiptian teachings at the Holy City, they may get lost in these esoteric lines. People sometimes envision these dimensions as misty realms where ghosts reside. We have not yet come to the realization that there are man-made flying objects controlling the world. There is said to also be a higher level of craft that contacts these power-hungry space cadets and the politicians that back them. After all the talk about starships and rockets, we have the world and people suffering on all levels. Our answer lies in a series of words (not numbers). Like the reggae group Midnite said, "There is 26 letters in the alphabet. 13 and 13 and our lives are governed by these 'words'." They show Yahweh Ben Yahweh summoning space crafts on live T.V. by chanting and praying in the English language. Ripley's believ e it or not but, he fasts and prays and UFOs hovered over him and a news crew. Whether he is a real messenger or man of Yah or an 'agent for the enemy', he is a healthy black man in a successful organization.
This is what runs the world organization and propaganda. Just two aspects in the series of words and keys. Others are UNITY, WORK, LOVE, CARE, ORDER, BALANCE, POSITION, KNOWLEDGE...=POWER=MC2.
Like bro. Meta stated earlier about the brick analogy. I will use the 'wall of jericho' analogy or the Yahweh Ben Yahweh analogy. Mass times Calibration or speed equals power, energy, chi, ase, life. PS, please don't forget to recognize how much chi you have stored and release it accordingly. Use your outlets poetry, speaking, basketball, jogging, walking, exercise, chanting, praying, martial arts (tai-chi qi gong), breathing deeply, writing, and many more.

Bro. Sha’iyn – we are here to bear witness to an amazing time in history. Many of us are stretching, yawning and finally waking up to what’s going on around us.

Some things are finally beginning to make sense, and then other things are losing their power. Just by reading each other’s words, and receiving the frequencies and thoughts behind our words- we connect.

If we want to experiment to see how powerful words are: Wait until morning, before you’ve eaten anything. If you have a partner, ask your partner to speak some words into a glass of water, make sure you can’t hear them. Drink the water, and pay attention to how you feel during the day.

The transference of energy, is one of the most remarkable ways the world changes every second of the day. Just through energy transfer. We are transferring energy right here. We can receive a patch of energy from this forum, and go away feeling negative or positive. We can read something and end up in an argument with a friend or family member. Or we can read something that helps us deal with a problem or heal. Healing words have a different frequency than damaging words, but it also depends on the mind of the receiver as well.

Black people are very adaptable. We are high energy beings, and we harmonize ourselves with each other based upon frequency. There is a negative and positive to that of course. We adapt very quickly by imitating each other. We can tune into one another’s frequencies, and start to behave and even look like the same original model. Marcus Garvey gave us a frequency we could all tune into and imitate. Malcolm X gave us a frequency we could all tune into and imitate. Harriet Tubman gave us a frequency. When we read of them, we summon their frequency within us. When we listen to them speak on recordings we summon their frequency within us. Frequencies exists forever, they never die, they will be broadcasting throughout time for all eternity. This is why we know the truth of the statement the heavens and earth will pass away before the “word” of God passes away. We are Gods. So this means that, what we are doing, whatever it is we are doing right now, will be broadcasting forever.

So hold that overstanding for a moment and imagine an African Warrior with his eyes closed and his head tilted towards the Sun, beating his drum, commanding the rhythm of his body, mind and soul into the skin of his instrument. Imagine him beating the drum, imagine the heat of the Sun on his face, imagine the strength of his African hands slapping against the drum…now let’s ask something here.

Why can we hear the drums playing?

Because guess what, enough drum frequencies are within us- stored in our genes that we can hear just about any rhythm there is. We don’t even have to listen to the radio, we can create our own stations in our minds. We’ve existed for so long with music and with sound. The Universe is sound manifesting as form. As Masters of sound we can manipulate any piece of reality we choose to. The White Masters took our drums away. Not only to stop us from communicating and planning in a language they could not decode, but also to stop us from practicing our spirituality of sound. You can kill a Man with sound. Is this a lie or truth?

Our drums also created the right frequencies we needed to communicate with our Ancestors who had “left their bodies.” We are all connected through the drum. The drum like a cell phone is a communication device.

We are living in powerful times. This is the age of broadcasting. Many of us here right now, belong to frequency groups that are programmed for global change.

Our Universe is affected in some very simple ways, but in order for some actions to matter they have to be done collectively and under the same goal and aim. We have to pay attention first to how our own personal energy is transferred, and how it operates once the transfer has been made.

When you greet an African Brotha or Sister, touch them in some way, a hug, a handshake, a dap- keep the most powerful thought you have available in you when you do this. This thought is a gift to them. See that thought as a burning hot sun that leaves your body and enters into theirs. You are creating a frequency and a connection.

Money is another way energy is transferred. Some of us are literally sitting on money right now. The fibers in bills, paper, cotton, wood- these elements absorb energy. How interesting is it that people would desecrate a pyramid with graffiti but very rarely write on money? Why not? Transfer a powerful statement on a bill by writing it in deep red ink, right across the front in big letters. Why not? You are broadcasting a frequency when you do this. How many of us are in jail or homeless right now because of the need or the lack of what is in our pockets and wallets right now? American money is soaked in energy, and just as it important- like information- money travels.

We can create the frequencies for change, because we are masters of sound.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back