Black People : David Icke A Government Agent?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by tyab14, Jul 31, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    [Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw4KvUv13OQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw4KvUv13OQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

2. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

GLAD THIS TAPE IS OUT, I HEARD HE DROP FIYAH IN THIS ONE... WILL BE PICKING IT UP.

3. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    I heard the same thing, Imma pick it up too.

4. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Here's some information on David Icke's theories concerning the Illuminati and the "New Age conspiracism."

David Vaughan Icke
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
    Icke argues that he has developed a moral and political worldview that combines New Age spiritualism with a passionate denunciation of what he sees as totalitarian trends in the modern world, a position that has been described as "New Age conspiracism."

At the heart of Icke's theories is the view that the world is ruled by a secret group called the "Global Elite" or "Illuminati," which he has linked to The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, an antisemitic hoax. In 1999, he published The Biggest Secret, in which he wrote that the Illuminati are a race of reptilian humanoids known as the Babylonian Brotherhood, and that many prominent figures are reptilian, including George W. Bush, Queen Elizabeth II, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie.

David Icke - Predictions
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sbs4vRXycE

5. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

DAVID ICKE IS THE WORST, JUST ANOTHER DUDE TRYING TO STOP YOU FROM YR DARKSIDE.

6. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Sometimes I don't think anyone is worried about things like conspiracy theories because a lot of times it has people scared. If you check the bookstore sections is filled with stuff that in the end is not going to work. I was looking through this witchcraft book and it sucked, then on the shelf there is a bunch of conspiracy books that have people afraid and thinking they are subordinate, then you have the new age which just talks and give no techniques.

David Icke's books are everywhere and these other books talking about how to be a better citizen and all this nonsense. I see it as nonsense now since I been put up on the "real" stuff.

7. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Yeah, its a bunch of foolishness. Even when I was into the conspiracy theorist thing, I just couldn't fix my mind to accept that reptilian stuff.

8. DARKSIDE MAGICK

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

YOU ARE RIGHT, EVEN THESE SO CALLED OCCULT WRITERS ARE SUSPECT TOO. MOST OF THEIR RITUALS AND SPELLS IN THE BOOKS DONT WORK. I WILL LET YOU FIND OUT WHICH AUTHORS THEY ARE.

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Since I started doing the rituals, the ones that work best for me is the ones I make up or use improvisition. I tried some of the witchcraft stuff and some of the other occult stuff in the stores and they don't work. Its like they aren't even serious it feel like I'm playing dungeon and dragons or pokemon or something.

10. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    LOL