Black People : ARE YOU AN AGENT FOR OUR ENEMY?

Let me X-plain the real deal here. There is no doubt concerning the GREATEST SECRET ON THE EARTH!!...WE are, but only to ourselves. What we are, what we can do and WHAT WE DO are two different things. For many of us, KNOWING is only half the battle. How many of us are really disciplined to CLEANSE our temples for the manifestations of these energies? How many are able to DISCIPLINE their minds to be in sync with their body for the raising of higher power and concentrated consciousness? The average brother is gushing all his energy from out between his legs. The average womb-man is doing the same thing and is controlled by E-MOTIONS instead of her controlling them. Even now as we speak they are coming up with an alternative to this internet and the way it functions in Princeton University.

This is also why I tell our people, GET YOUR OWN LIBRARY because this one here is out of control and filled with as much mis-information as it is information...all on purpose of course. I could tell you experiments and things I've done OUTSIDE WITH OTHER PEOPLE SEPARATED FROM ME BY AT LEAST 30 YARDS. A lot of us, or better yet, a few of us right now are subject to charges being placed against us...from conspiracy to anarchy. This is why I have formed my own cell of information...no "conspiracy charges" there. I could get the anarchy charge but then I would become a political prisoner with different rights which I'm aware of.

The point here is that for many of us there will be issues beyond our control due to our not doing RIGHT NOW what needs to be done on a SELF LEVEL. Not many of us have pass-ports or dual citizenship in other places when it's time for flight or fight. We are playing games with ourselves and the enemy is serious. A military? They don't need one...they can clone and grow all they need. Our food? They controlling that too for those who are less conscious. We have been poisoned for years through almost everything we use. No, this is no joke....and ONLY THE WARRIORS ARE GOING TO SURVIVE THIS ONE. As Dr. Clarke said before he passed:
"He fears that we are about to go through another middle passage...A passage that is both computerized and technologically beyond anything we can imagine...and he fears that "this time we may not come up out of it".!!!

So much to learn...where does one begin??

Bro. Meta....you have no idea how this info has created what seems to be like an unquenchable thirst.

I continuously seek info about how we as a people have strong divine abilities...and how to reconnect to that only to fall short somewhere. I kept up with the thread you started a while ago on Astral Travel and have incessantly sought more info on it. I guess right down to it where does one begin? I must admit that I have found some very valuable info but the thirst it seems is nowhere near quenched. Bro. a little guidance on this journey will be greatly appreciated.
:qqb010:

Peace and Blessings
Hetepu

~Qwamii~

We give thanks for your journey Qwamii. And the thirst continues, it continues in me as well. As much as I read about it, as many stories people tell and as much as I meditate and experiment with my own subconscious, I am still thirsty to learn more.

There's a book titled "Of Water and the Spirit: Ritual, Magic and Initiation in the Life of an African Shaman" by Malidoma Patrice Some, you will find most of the information in the book useful to you.

Different things trigger different events in us. Reading about African magic triggers events in me, and in my life. Hearing about divine Black African people who manipulate the weather for example, like they are still doing in Africa - triggers something in me. This may not be case for all of us.

Find out what triggers your subconscious, and seek to understand those things. We may have different triggers, but the result is the same. We desire to understand more about the "real world" and our place in it.

Fire doesn't die, water doesn't die, air doesn't die, earth doesn't die...we are composed of all of these elements. Why are we dying? It's all in the mind. And the sooner we realize that, the better. The more we study energy the more we find it relating right back to all the basic things we know and feel inside of us.

When I was about 10 years old living in Harlem I stole a blues tape from my Barber's shop. My barber was about 60 years old. All the other barber were about the same age. I knew they spent a great deal of time debating about music. I wanted to know what all the fuss was about. So I took a tape while no one was looking. It happened to be a Muddy Waters recording. I played it for like 3 weeks straight. Because I had the strange idea that listening to what these older Men listened to, it would somehow make me wiser and intelligent like them.

I listened to Muddy's voice until I could humm the vibration of every note. There's something very supernatural about the African voice laced with music. The deep base of the rhythm resonating from his electric guitar, it transformed everything. Frequencies coming from African people usually have that affect on young minds.

It wasn't reading that made me look deeper into the spiritual and astral planes, it was music. Even as a child I understood what spiritual possession was. Because I could listen to a voice, and feel possessed by the presence and soul of that person. This is African. This is how we are.

Even now, most of our people are legally possessed. Under spells and in trances. The rotation of dark energy, the rotation of dark vinyl- a single record can seduce a mind. They called our Blues and Rock N Roll- The Devil's music....because Whites completely lost their minds when they heard it. They striped us of our drums when White babies started dying inside the womb, miscarriages, still births, Whites going crazy.

Who created the peace loving, weed smoking White hippie? Black music.
And yet we still scratch the back of our heads, looking at each other....wondering how we can beat the system. How can we tap into our abilities? Who is more conscious of what information?

We brag about the all powerful Whitey too often, not realizing that Whitey has no power- but the powers we project into them. What color is your monitor when you switch it off? Black. So who is projecting what? Is it not darkness that creates light? Light is only as powerful as the frequency range of the dark energy that generates it.

If we haven't figured it out yet, then we probably don't deserve to know.

We brag about the all powerful Whitey too often, not realizing that Whitey has no power- but the powers we project into them. What color is your monitor when you switch it off? Black. So who is projecting what? Is it not darkness that creates light? Light is only as powerful as the frequency range of the dark energy that generates it.

I have been thinking about this very thing lately. Too much of our talk is about how powerful whitey is. We are giving away our power instead of harnessing it for ourselves.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back