Black People : Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Elitist Black Integration Assimilation Leadership

Chief Elder Osiris Akkeba

Oct 4, 2019
Your Greatest Enemy Is Your Religious Black Elitist Integration Assimilation Leadership!!!

Chief Elder Osiris Akkebala

Why is it that the Black Religious Integration Assimilation leadership do all they must do to prevent Black Afrikan people from learning about the fact of the freedom that is being kept away from Black Afrikan people and Afrika.

The Black religious integration assimilation leadership advocates do all that they are charged to do by that white racist Unjust prejudice Luciferian Oligarchy of a Human Being in preventing Black Afrikans from getting to know the Power of Divine Truth and Reality about the issue of Reparation/Repatriation Proper, meaning nothing gets to be no more original than that, beloved.

You see, it is no accident that Reparation/Repatriation has not risen to become the Golden Chaff needed to be in the possession of Black Afrikan people and Afrika, the three represent the trinity of Freedom, Justice, and Independence for Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika.

Be not deceived, Reparation/Repatriation is marked to be in the possession of our Enslaved Afrikan Ancestors, they who endured the horror of evil that was possessed by that America institution, Chattel Slavery!!!

Yet and still, our Enslaved Ancestors by never taking their Mind eye away from the Mother Land Afrika, such a Divine sightful vision is what enables our Enslaved Ancestors to be able to survive the evil that was put upon them in that barbaric institution, Chattel Slavery!!

So Yes!, Hell Yes! all that our Enslaved Afrikans have done to survive is so that their children would be justified not in begging for civil rights assistance, but to demand the Freedom they have earned and it is Reparation/Repatriation that has been earned by our Enslaved Ancestors and Black People, Reparation/Repatriation is a debt owed to our Enslaved Ancestors that represent Freedom, Justice, and Independence for Black Afrikan people to be in Afrika, nowhere else but Afrika for Aftiks is destined to become a Kingdom again, beloved Black Divine Universal Beings!!!

So yes, to this day in the struggle for undefiled Freedom, Justice, and Independence in Afrika, the Black powerful Afrikan people have been prevented from ever identifying with the most Sacred issue to be on the path that leads to Black Afrikans and Afrika Freedom, that issue is our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation/Repatriation.

So, stop trying to treat Reparation/Repatriation as an issue connected to Civil Rights, the only Right Congress Has that is related to Reparation/Repatriation is to pay to our Enslaved Ancestors the Reparation that they have earned, meaning that Chattel Slavery Reparation does not belong to America but to our Enslaved Ancestors who is the reason for there being an America Governing institution!!!

Therefore, the thorns of oppression is still a menace to Black Afrikans living condition because the Divine issue, Reparation/Repatriation has yet to be given the respect that issue demand and that quality of respect must come in the action of Black Afrikan collective action in demanding what has already been earned by our Enslaved Ancestors, their Reparation/Repatriation that need not be distorted by sidetracking meaningless Congressional bills that has nothing to do with Divine Rights and Sacred Justice which is in demand of a Divine spirit that will be willing to organize to fight for the Divine Freedom been earned by our Enslaved Ancestors for all Black Afrikans and Afrika to become acquainted with again in this day and Time of our journey of living Life, in Afrika.

Divine Respect

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.