Black People : ARE YOU AN AGENT FOR OUR ENEMY?

Very true. We need this very powerful medium to express our thoughts, ideas and even organize ourselves as a collective. At a cost. The cost of privacy in most cases.

Even as I speak, I'm dealing with a mysterious virus that shows up after I've written a few words, either in my Email application or online. It has managed to bypass Kaspersky, and all the virus protection I have. It changes all type, fonts etc to non intelligible marks and symbols. Luckily, I cloned my harddrive several times, in preparation for such an event. But it's still an aggravation.

I also keep my more important work, offline and I never connect them to the internet. While the internet is a very important medium, it is a very dangerous one as well. The spyware programs some Wives install on their Husband's computers to find out if they are cheating on them in chatrooms...is not even the tip of the iceberg.

When they charged those 4 Brothas with a so-called Terror Plot to blow up JFK Airport, I wondered if I was one of the only people paying attention. That "information" was inquired by tapping their cell phones. Homeland Insecurity did that. Now I wonder what else are they doing.

I already know there's an organization that monitors certain groups online. In some cases, we may actually be safer here- speaking as we do, in public and in the open. People with something to hide do just that. They hide. I'm sure many of us are in favor of "all this talk" leading to action and change. And sometimes our talk, can lead to a better understanding for them, of how we think, and how we "tick."

I'm an Agent for our Ancestors, never for the enemy...there's is nothing that they can to do me that my Ancestors cannot heal. Some of them might've learned enough Ebonics in slang college to be code breakers, but sometimes our meaning is even deeper than the code.

MetaSaience said:
Destee Family! Those are fighting words!!

During a recent lecture I attended hosted by own very Bro. SpiritualOne, one of the guest lecturers Pro. Griff made me think harder about something. He said...Some of us are Agents and don't even know it.

Two things flashed into my head with he said that:"The Manchurian Candidate" and cell phones. Electronic devices that are usually on- and broadcasting information back to a server. Your TV. Your Web Cam. Is it really off? Is it watching you? Bro. Keidi another guest lecturer went into that as well.

Are we active Agents for our Enemy?

Are they learning more about us, how we think, what we think, even by reading and researching what we discuss right here, right now?

Before there was even a "Stop Snitch'in" Campaign - long before that- there was a "Loose Lips Might Sink Ships" Campaign.....same concept, different time and for different people.

Meaning

Unguarded talk may give useful information to the enemy.

Origin

loose lips sink ships This phrase was coined as a slogan during WWII as part of the US Office of War Information's attempt to limit the possibility of people inadvertently giving useful information to enemy spies. The slogan was actually 'Loose Lips Might Sink Ships. This was one of several similar slogans which all came under the campaigns basic message - 'Careless Talk Costs Lives'.

post_home_loose-lips.jpg

Its fair to say that today's "Stop Snitch'in" merchandising is just an upgrade of this WWII slogan. Ironically, even back then, electronic devices were doing more "snitchin" than the people themselves.

Would we intentionally act as Agents for our enemy? Not at all, at least I'd hope not. But through our basic communication with one another, perhaps we are giving them a "heads up."

Unguarded talk may give useful information to the enemy.....

Bravo, Metasaience. Whether or not we are giving the powers that be a heads up, we ought to be more worried about brainstorming and making a plan of action before this outlet (internet) is shut down. Seriously, you spooked me when you mentioned spy devices planted in TV's, cell phones and other telecommunication gadgets. Thanks so much for the enlightenment. As always, great thread.

Instead of shutting the Internet down, it may become more private than public. The Internet as it stands now, is like a local School newspaper, ran by the students. Students get to publish what they want, even comments about the "Teachers." It seems harmless at first. Just Kids stuff. Eventually, the Teachers and Principle start thinking, this medium has too much power of influence. This medium is doing a far better job than we are, the Students are networking and creating their own "school" and form of education through the newspaper itself. So now what should they do?

What we see happening with Youtube and Myspace, is only the start. The Internet will be used as some kind of "Minority Report." Google which already sends everything you search for to Homeland Insecurity, will be used for "pre-crime." How is that possible? Well, already the computer has become a 2nd brain for most people. Some of us feel safe knowing, well- at least they can't read my mind yet. They don't know what I'm thinking. Really? If your computer has become your 2nd brain, then they do know what you are thinking. The prisons of tomorrow will be filled with people who have broken no physical law, but the new digital laws of the internet written in code.

I can go on and talk about the rfid chip they want installed in us by the year 2008, and the National ID card. But I think we all knew that was coming. If we understand that Bush was selected into office for a reason, they we should know something "big" is going to go down before he leaves office right?

Allot can be said to instill fear in our people. Or make us feel "spooked"....but let me tell you something they don't want us to talk about. Black people are the highest form of Humanoid energy on this planet. With practice we can disperse enough electromagnetic energy to destroy all electronic devices. We saw it in the Matrix. The electromagnetic pulse Morpheus' ship was able to discharge to disable the machines. That ship is us. We also saw it in the "The 5th Element" again, this is us. I've already done it. I've knocked off my own computer from time to time.

When we are around the natural elements, the power increases. Some of you know nothing about this, because of your diet. But White scientists know it. Bro. Bobby Hemmitt told us years back that we are the ones causing the Earth to heat up. Some of us are still scratching the back of heads on that one. When I say, White folks feed off us....some of us are still scratching our heads.

When you look into the mirror, I want all Black people to know, that there is no technology on this planet, that has ever been created that is greater than what you are looking at in that mirror. As amazing as their technology sounds, all they can ever hope to do - is understand us, and be us..and clone the way our bodies work into their technology.

A so-called chip in my body, will do nothing else by go offline. Because if I can discharge enough electromagnetic wave energy to kill the watches I wear, to kill my car battery, to kill light bulbs from time to time- how could a chip last?

I walked into a friend's recording studio once and killed all his equipment. He wanted to charge me for it, but he couldn't prove that I did it, it didn't make sense to him in his mind. How could one person do all that? We forget sometimes that KMT had electricity, far greater than what we use today.

Their technology, is still no greater than our own. But many of us have abandoned it. It doesn't happen eating burgers and fries. Unfortunately. The greatest weapon against the enemy, is our minds - one aim, one God, one destiny. One aim, we have the same target. One God, we have the same general leader. One destiny, we want the same result.

If we had the insight, we would ask all the Brothas in jail to stop eating for one day, one day of fasting, and to concentrate all their minds on one goal for that day, just one.

The prisons, are also a feeding pit for these Vampires. Its all about frequency. They do it to reduce our frequency levels. We are a messianic race of people.
When our frequency is high, things change around us. The consciousness is raised. That's why we are always trying to get "high" - this is dealing with frequency. A high enough frequency destroys negative charges.

Frequencies never die. Meat has a frequency, fruit, vegetables, all of these things we eat change our frequency. Have you ever eaten something and felt an electronic charge, felt like the "holy spirit" didn't it. What was that? Or have you eaten food, and felt sleepy afterwards. Too many starches and sugars most likely. It slows down the broadcasting signals of the body.

If the enemy challenges us to a game a Chess, we should know as a natural thief and a cheater, he will never choose a game that isn't rigged up for him to win. But this game here isn't rigged up for him to win. In fact, he is loosing. But he controls the media, so everyone thinks he is big and powerful.

Meanwhile, the Earth and the Sun are telling a different story.

MetaSaience said:
Instead of shutting the Internet down, it may become more private than public. The Internet as it stands now, is like a local School newspaper, ran by the students. Students get to publish what they want, even comments about the "Teachers." It seems harmless at first. Just Kids stuff. Eventually, the Teachers and Principle start thinking, this medium has too much power of influence. This medium is doing a far better job than we are, the Students are networking and creating their own "school" and form of education through the newspaper itself. So now what should they do?

What we see happening with Youtube and Myspace, is only the start. The Internet will be used as some kind of "Minority Report." Google which already sends everything you search for to Homeland Insecurity, will be used for "pre-crime." How is that possible? Well, already the computer has become a 2nd brain for most people. Some of us feel safe knowing, well- at least they can't read my mind yet. They don't know what I'm thinking. Really? If your computer has become your 2nd brain, then they do know what you are thinking. The prisons of tomorrow will be filled with people who have broken no physical law, but the new digital laws of the internet written in code.
My goodness, with all these restrictions, we're starting to regress to colonial times when it was against the law for us to become educated.

I can go on and talk about the rfid chip they want installed in us by the year 2008, and the National ID card. But I think we all knew that was coming. If we understand that Bush was selected into office for a reason, they we should know something "big" is going to go down before he leaves office right?
I always though that evil was evil, regardless who doles it. Mr. Pres must be encoded somewhere in the scriptural prophecy somewhere if he was specifically chosen to execute malevolence, as you put it.

Allot can be said to instill fear in our people. Or make us feel "spooked"....but let me tell you something they don't want us to talk about. Black people are the highest form of Humanoid energy on this planet. With practice we can disperse enough electromagnetic energy to destroy all electronic devices. We saw it in the Matrix. The electromagnetic pulse Morpheus' ship was able to discharge to disable the machines. That ship is us. We also saw it in the "The 5th Element" again, this is us. I've already done it. I've knocked off my own computer from time to time.
I wonder if these energies of ours can be sensed by say... the average white, unsuspecting stander-by.

When we are around the natural elements, the power increases. Some of you know nothing about this, because of your diet. But White scientists know it. Bro. Bobby Hemmitt told us years back that we are the ones causing the Earth to heat up. Some of us are still scratching the back of heads on that one. When I say, White folks feed off us....some of us are still scratching our heads.

When you look into the mirror, I want all Black people to know, that there is no technology on this planet, that has ever been created that is greater than what you are looking at in that mirror. As amazing as their technology sounds, all they can ever hope to do - is understand us, and be us..and clone the way our bodies work into their technology.
... And this would explain why they need to infiltrate wherever we gather in mass, in smaller groups for that matter. I can imagine the level of fear when all those Brothers gathered at the MMM.

A so-called chip in my body, will do nothing else by go offline. Because if I can discharge enough electromagnetic wave energy to kill the watches I wear, to kill my car battery, to kill light bulbs from time to time- how could a chip last?
Considering the above is true with many of US, do you think front line operatives such as law enforcement is made aware of this?

I walked into a friend's recording studio once and killed all his equipment. He wanted to charge me for it, but he couldn't prove that I did it, it didn't make sense to him in his mind. How could one person do all that? We forget sometimes that KMT had electricity, far greater than what we use today.
Very interesting and quite entertaining.

Their technology, is still no greater than our own. But many of us have abandoned it. It doesn't happen eating burgers and fries. Unfortunately. The greatest weapon against the enemy, is our minds - one aim, one God, one destiny. One aim, we have the same target. One God, we have the same general leader. One destiny, we want the same result. If we had the insight, we would ask all the Brothas in jail to stop eating for one day, one day of fasting, and to concentrate all their minds on one goal for that day, just one.
So... that's why unhealthy foods are pushed on us like dope.

The prisons, are also a feeding pit for these Vampires. Its all about frequency. They do it to reduce our frequency levels. We are a messianic race of people.
When our frequency is high, things change around us. The consciousness is raised. That's why we are always trying to get "high" - this is dealing with frequency. A high enough frequency destroys negative charges.
So that's why marijuana is illegal!

Frequencies never die. Meat has a frequency, fruit, vegetables, all of these things we eat change our frequency. Have you ever eaten something and felt an electronic charge, felt like the "holy spirit" didn't it. What was that? Or have you eaten food, and felt sleepy afterwards. Too many starches and sugars most likely. It slows down the broadcasting signals of the body.
Indeed, I experience the surges several times a day. I know it's not chills because I see no chill bumps or raised hairs on my arms, and it's not adrenalin because I am not alarmed nor fearful when I feel the charges.

If the enemy challenges us to a game a Chess, we should know as a natural thief and a cheater, he will never choose a game that isn't rigged up for him to win. But this game here isn't rigged up for him to win. In fact, he is loosing. But he controls the media, so everyone thinks he is big and powerful. Meanwhile, the Earth and the Sun are telling a different story.
Just a big ol' front, eh? Like the Grand Wizard on the Wizard of Oz. *sigh*

What you've typed is so deep that I'm nearly drowning over here; haunting yet vital.

Now, I hope what I'm about to ask doesn't come off as naive or outlandish but: Given that Blacks kindle energy when gathered in masses, do whites somehow diffuse that energy while in our presence? Also, is melanin the basis of this energy, or is it some other element within?

MetaSaience said:

Their technology, is still no greater than our own. But many of us have abandoned it. It doesn't happen eating burgers and fries. Unfortunately. The greatest weapon against the enemy, is our minds - one aim, one God, one destiny. One aim, we have the same target. One God, we have the same general leader. One destiny, we want the same result.

If we had the insight, we would ask all the Brothas in jail to stop eating for one day, one day of fasting, and to concentrate all their minds on one goal for that day, just one.

If the enemy challenges us to a game a Chess, we should know as a natural thief and a cheater, he will never choose a game that isn't rigged up for him to win. But this game here isn't rigged up for him to win. In fact, he is loosing. But he controls the media, so everyone thinks he is big and powerful.

Meanwhile, the Earth and the Sun are telling a different story.

Fascinating

I always felt like there was more to me than what I understood. Supernatural even. How does one tap into these abilities. Is it simply just controlling what goes into your body. Or is it a combination of altering your mind body and spirit.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back