Black People : Are We The Aliens on Earth?

If each beholder has a different truth, then each beholder has a different God and that god could even be himself. There is no peace when humans disagree on what is the truth and what is God. There is only peace when humans are all on one accord or one in spirit with each other. Then they will know truth. And then they will know God. They will also know the spirit of love.

Love is not physical (sex is). Love is spiritual and comes from the heart or spirit as well as truth. Perfect love is unconditional. It is not based on conditions, such as "I love you if or I love you because." It is not selfish where you can't give or forgive. It is not greedy where you can't give or share. It is not revengeful where you will do evil to get even. It is not proud but meek and humble. Again it is perfect. Humans must have this perfect love to live in peace and harmony with one another. And "That Is The Truth." And humans will not find this perfect love in themselves (which is based on conditions which I have just explained). Humans are not perfect. But we can be. This truth must be found in another spiritual source. A spiritual source that is perfect. Then they will know Love, the Truth, and God. And then they will know peace.

I like your comment. Although I don't use "him" and "god". Terms like "him" and "god" IMO puts limits on what actually can't be limited. But that's a story for another day.

The fact remains I appreciated your comment immensely.

Do you have an extensive science background? I ask because my comment is quite obvious, a mix of fact and speculation.
Yeah, it wasn't that obvious for me, what can I say? So, I asked and why would an extensive scientific background be needed to ask you a question?
Thanks for the clarification on your statement because I gotta say, I thought that you were making a scientific statement below...

We are not aliens on planet earth. Where ever this is we are all part of the same experience. Humans must realize everything is a cycle. Like the dinosaurs died off, neanderthals for the most part anyway died off, rome fell, the towers fell, humans will fall. 50,000 to 500,000 years from now there will be a new king on earth. Humans will be long gone. A new species might look at human life the way we look at ant life nowadays.
So bold print is fact and the rest just speculation. Got it!

As a little child, I can remember always being drawn to the heavens above as though that is where I really belonged and that it just really felt strange being here.
So, with that said, I felt that this question is one worth exploring to entertain the possibility that we are not native to this planet and it's environment. There are several points about our ineptness here and how our biological makeup hasn't fully adapted to the environment as all other species here have. This would explain the myriad of health and psychological issues that we experience. I'm going to point out a few areas in where we have major differences. They may seem simple, but bare with me here.

1. All other species of animals on this planet have no need for eye protection from the sun.
2. All other species are able to navigate from place to place without directions, a map or a GPS
3. We need to adhere to a strict diet to in order to receive the proper nutrition for good health
4. We need to exercise or perform weight lifting in order to develop our muscles and strength. If you look at other animals they are naturally strong and most are herbivores and have amazing muscularity , agility and strength. Horses, Primates esp. Gorillas, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Water Buffalo and the list is quite extensive.
5. We are unable to locate a source of water if it is not already known to us.
6. We have to be taught how to swim.
7. Most of us have a low tolerance for cold without a heat source.
8. We are unable to navigate in the darkness without a light source.
9. We have sex just for the mere pleasure that we derive from it as other species engage to procreate only.
10. Most of humanity would develop skin cancer from too much sun or experience a heat stroke.
11. We have an extremely low tolerance for pain.
12. Most animals can detect or sense when there is danger looming

These are only a few but there is so much more with the main difference being the many different sicknesses and diseases that we contract.
It is my very strong belief that we have been genetically engineered by another species and it is that part of us which is off their genetic makeup that exposes us to the conflicts with this planet's environment. The Dogon people of Africa have an oral history which says that they are from the star Sirius B. The Ancient Sumerians wrote about the Annunaki who came from the heavens some 450,000 years ago and experimented with engineering a primitive species for slaves. There are a plethora of ancient civilizations sites across this globe that speak of visitors from beyond the skies as well as as artifacts, steles, geoglyphs, monolithic and megalithic structures that suggest the same.
So, Are We The Aliens on Earth?
What are your thoughts or do you believe in a supernatural cosmic being to be our creator (god)?

I also wrote this piece that I hope you will take some time to read and just be open minded to the material.. Who Are Hum
As a little child, I can remember always being drawn to the heavens above as though that is where I really belonged and that it just really felt strange being here.
So, with that said, I felt that this question is one worth exploring to entertain the possibility that we are not native to this planet and it's environment. There are several points about our ineptness here and how our biological makeup hasn't fully adapted to the environment as all other species here have. This would explain the myriad of health and psychological issues that we experience. I'm going to point out a few areas in where we have major differences. They may seem simple, but bare with me here.

1. All other species of animals on this planet have no need for eye protection from the sun.
2. All other species are able to navigate from place to place without directions, a map or a GPS
3. We need to adhere to a strict diet to in order to receive the proper nutrition for good health
4. We need to exercise or perform weight lifting in order to develop our muscles and strength. If you look at other animals they are naturally strong and most are herbivores and have amazing muscularity , agility and strength. Horses, Primates esp. Gorillas, Elephants, Rhinos, Giraffes, Hippos, Water Buffalo and the list is quite extensive.
5. We are unable to locate a source of water if it is not already known to us.
6. We have to be taught how to swim.
7. Most of us have a low tolerance for cold without a heat source.
8. We are unable to navigate in the darkness without a light source.
9. We have sex just for the mere pleasure that we derive from it as other species engage to procreate only.
10. Most of humanity would develop skin cancer from too much sun or experience a heat stroke.
11. We have an extremely low tolerance for pain.
12. Most animals can detect or sense when there is danger looming

These are only a few but there is so much more with the main difference being the many different sicknesses and diseases that we contract.
It is my very strong belief that we have been genetically engineered by another species and it is that part of us which is off their genetic makeup that exposes us to the conflicts with this planet's environment. The Dogon people of Africa have an oral history which says that they are from the star Sirius B. The Ancient Sumerians wrote about the Annunaki who came from the heavens some 450,000 years ago and experimented with engineering a primitive species for slaves. There are a plethora of ancient civilizations sites across this globe that speak of visitors from beyond the skies as well as as artifacts, steles, geoglyphs, monolithic and megalithic structures that suggest the same.
So, Are We The Aliens on Earth?
What are your thoughts or do you believe in a supernatural cosmic being to be our creator (god)?

I also wrote this piece that I hope you will take some time to read and just be open minded to the material.. Who Are Humans?

If you offer better premises, perhaps your argument could be more cogent. Unfortunately, the 12 premises (what you call "areas") chosen by you to support your argument fails.

I think you're getting a few basics confused.

My brother Perfection,
The question is ( Are We the Aliens on Earth)? I write what it is that I feel supports that belief as it relates to humans possibly being genetically engineered and not natural to this planet.
Please feel free to share with the folks what you believe and what these few basics are that I'm getting confused.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back