Black People : Question on White Aliens

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by IntelligentNoir, May 19, 2008.

1. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    So as a youth I studied the teaching of Dr. York, and it is during that time I learned about the alien factor-the Anu and the ancient Sumerian text. Anyways, over the past two years I have been following various videos dealing with Alien abduction, as well as the Anu, the ancient giants and other related material. One continuing theme that I found was that, those who saw these Aliens always described them as white beings-you know looking like Caucasians-blonde hair blue eyed.

In fact, I have heard them imply, the anu are. Now, I have taken into consideration that the videos being presented as well as the info is strictly from a Caucasian perspective, but I couldn't help but feel that just maybe they were indeed seeing beings that looked like them, and who were totally irrelevant to we blacks. Am I on to something? Are their white Aliens-beings of which they are coming into contact with? If, so, who are they?
    Basically, Im trying to figure out just who or what are these people seeing?

Any ideas? Now I do recall that in one of Dr. Yorks books I read, he mentioned whites having their own extraterrestrial relatives if you would. Anyways, feedback will be appreciated as I am looking forward to learn the truth concerning this matter.

2. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Where did you get that I said the Anu are Aryan or Sumerian? I never implied anything of the such. What I did say was that I am wondering about who these people are seeing with the blonde hair and blue eyes? What I did say is that the Anu are mentioned in the ancient sumerian text, or so as my understanding of them goes they are mentioned. Again, my question is, who are these people seeing? Are there white Aliens or some beings who look like whites out there?

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    :qqb013:

They also have pictures on their walls of what they called Jesus with blond hair and blue eyes. That could be a clue....

4. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    True, but even Dr. York mentioned some beings that looked like them. All, im asking is who or what are they seeing? Now be clear, I am NOT saying the Anu are white. I am simply asking, what or who are they seeing? Or is it your stance the Anu are the beginning and end, and their are no other race of extraterrestrials outside of those who look like us? You should know I have no particular stance. This is merely a learning opportunity as far as I am concerned. So you two can take this as an opportunity to teach me something new, or not but I would ask that if you have nothing to teach that you leave this lesson to those who do. Thank you!

5. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Sis. IntelligentNoir, these "White Aliens" allot for Caucasians are seeing, and actually in some cases being contacted by are Pleiadians who are described as being even whiter in most cases but with blonde hair and blue eyes. In fact one of the most famous accounts come from Billy Meier.

http://www.steelmarkonline.com/pleiadians.htm

"The Disclosure Project" which is a real effort to expose allot of the "facts" about ET visitations and ETs themselves says that most of the ETs visiting Earth are humanoid. Dr. Blair himself has mentioned contact with Black Humanoids from another planet. The Raelian Believers have also described their creators as having white skin with a greenish tan.

And why wouldn't they have white skin? It seems the whiter your skin, the less "organic" you are. The darker genes are more organic, whiter genes can also be a sign of extraction, meaning something was altered from the original organic design, like in cloning for example. This is to say if the reports are true that these beings are Humanoids that have been visiting Earth from some time, it appears they've been shopping and this planet is some type of genetic farm. We know whites are less organic than us if we study them well enough. You'll see whites eating cloned food day after day and not much will happen to them depending on how mixed their genes are. But for organic people we are the ones having the heart attacks, stokes and diabetes. Their diet is less organic and all the synthetics, preservatives and artificial foods don't harm them as much as they harm us.

In the movie "StarGate" the transsexual male/female who plays Ra mentions that he liked the Human body because it was so easy to repair. We should also consider that darker people hold more levels of consciousness in their bodies. Because when you get right down to it, passing all that we've learned about energy- at the very next level is consciousness- so we can say all of "nothing or everything" are just variants of consciousness. Using this concept as a standard- you are an Alien "lifeform" that can transfer your essence into any vehicle you choose - (this being the ability mentioned in Genesis- the tree of life- immorality - aka Frankenstein's Monster) would you choose keep so many level of consciousness in that new black body? Or would you extract them so your own life force can fit neatly without any issues. When you like a pair of pants, or nice shirt - if it doesn't fit completely wouldn't you tailor it to fit?

You know White folks are not the only ones who have issues with Black people. There is a good reason why, because we give off too much electromagnetic current, and even worse - we are usually unconscious of the fact. In a sense the worse place on the planet for a so-called white Alien is a hiphop concert. Because that's a bath of electromagnetic current if I've ever seen one. In fact, this was the energy "we" used against them during many battles, what powers up the lightsaver of StarWars? And what is the rod of serpent energy our Ancients are holding in their drawings?

We have the ability to discards different level of electromagnetic current at certain frequencies. Love- our Ancestors have said, is the God of all the worlds. Of course they didn't really say that, English translators said that. What is love? The electromagnetic "force" or as our African teachers would call "love" is the glue that bonds all matter together. Another reason why we will also say, love is pain- because when the atoms in molecules expand away from each other that stretch produces pain. Africans are abducted at times, but with special precautions. We have to be weakened and drugged up really well first.

6. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    Could be spirit guides. Not all spirit guides are human.

7. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Thanks for that well thought out response!

Thank you so much Brother Meta! I sincerely was wondering if what these whites claimed to see in some of the abduction video was indeed valid or people suffering with a serious case of Hallucination. But according to the website that you linked, even those who claim to see these blue eyed blonde haired beings are questionable since the beings supposedly stated themselves that they only had contact with Billie Meier. Still, if I am not mistaken, there was a craft that was spotted by a group of children in Russia who also described these beings. Well, anyways, this was very helpful. If you have more to share, please do.

IN

8. IntelligentNoir

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    My apologies. I should have provided better wording. Instead of these, I should have said a particular set of being as being blonde haired blue eyes. None the less, I still was not referring as the Anu as being the same as the blonde haired blue eyes beings, granted some white do give the impression that they believe the ANu to be just that.