Black People : Are Our Children Aliens?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by dustyelbow, Feb 1, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Survey: Black youth feel alienated, yet think they can make a difference

Interesting article with Ford Foundation, which should be BROKE with its MASSIZE DOWNSIZING and DESTRUCTION.

Looking at DETROIT and how FORD TREATED US led to its DOWNFALL PARTIALLY.

Note: The founder HENRY FORD did do for us and he should be remembered. He LIKENED himself to one of our ANCESTORS. So lets not BASH everything. But the BOARD at FORD CAR COMPANY did do some heinous DEALINGS with the NATION.

Now its GOING to HIT the rest of the NATION SOON ENOUGH.

Back to the ARTICLE, we see our YOUTH are COMPARING THEMSELVES to IMMIGRANTS.

I want to KNOW why if we were here ALL THE TIME since the NATION BEGAN. Shouldn't we already UNDERSTAND where WE STAND.

One THING I keep coming across is that TODAY'S YOUTH, THEY see CORPORATE AMERICA as a way to MAKE A DIFFERENCE in OUR COMMUNITIES. I have never SEEN a CORPORATION stop any DEATHS in the COMMUNITY. Especially YOUNG PEOPLE. I dont SEE THEM BUSINESS SUITE MEN and WOMEN in the PUBLIC SCHOOLS making a DIFFERENCE. I do see THEM bring us into FURTHER BONDAGE.

If WHITES and HISPANICS do the SAME, then its NO SECRET ANYMORE. If CORPORATE AMERICA can BREAKDOWN a SOPHISTICATED WASHINGTON BIG WIG, then CHARMING the YOUTH should TAKE MUCH EFFORT on their PART.

Entertaining SURVEY

But

Oh well.