Black People : Ufology: Aliens or Asiatics?

There is something here I dont get. If this Motherplane was created by Black Scientists and the Japanese how does one explain the last incident cited with the Japanese pilots?

One more thing and this is a big one. If these Black Scientists have had this advanced technology since 1929 why did they NOT prevent the establishment of Israel (YACUB) in Asia (middle east) in 1948?

And more specifically why have these Black Scientists allowed Black people to suffer from crack and AIDS/HIV epidemics?

Lastly, where IS this Motherplane based?

I have been hearing this since I was about 5 years old. Used to have nightmares after listening to the Messenger speak on this. I dont refute this but cant help but thinking all these years what are these Elder/Scientists waiting for?

I have used this formula before.

6,000-4004=1996.

Again, what are they waiting for? And I am sure that if this information was held secret somewhere in Mecca that those Saudi royals have sold this to the US government years ago so this aint hardly secret and nowhere on this planet do Black people have the technology more advanced than NASA.
Well according to Padre Engo, these UFOs are made by Black people. Thats a pretty bold statement that you are making by saying that "nowhere on this planet do Black people have the technology more advanced than NASA." Don't forget about underground civilizations run by the Dwarfs(midgets like the pilots of those UFOs)

As far as "what they are waiting for", I don't know. I always took the Teaching to refer to the Astral Plane(Mother of all planes of consciousness). I posted this to see what was you all's take on a literal interpretation of the Teaching.

Well according to Padre Engo, these UFOs are made by Black people. Thats a pretty bold statement that you are making by saying that "nowhere on this planet do Black people have the technology more advanced than NASA." Don't forget about underground civilizations run by the Dwarfs(midgets like the pilots of those UFOs)

As far as "what they are waiting for", I don't know. I always took the Teaching to refer to the Astral Plane(Mother of all planes of consciousness). I posted this to see what was you all's take on a literal interpretation of the Teaching.

Perhaps it is a pretty bold statement because I dont know of any CURRENT underground or dwarf CIVILIZATIONS of BLACK PEOPLE or ASIATICS who are commanding Motherplanes.

WHERE exactly is this "underground CIVILIZATION" and again if this is run by BLACK Scientists why havent they taken out "white civilization" if their time was up in 1996 using the Messengers own formula?

Brother in all respect I cant acknowledge or "forget" something (midgets like the pilots of those UFOS) (underground CIVILIZATIONS) that I have no record or evidence of.

Furthermore, the other question I have is if they do indeed exist as "underground CIVILIZATIONS" then why have they not surfaced EN MASSE?

I am certain that if this "civilization" has been "underground" for thousands of years that most likely they have mutated. So, I would hardly refer to them as aliens or "Asiatics".

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back