Black People : Ufology: Aliens or Asiatics?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Knowledge Seed, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
  2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    There is something here I dont get. If this Motherplane was created by Black Scientists and the Japanese how does one explain the last incident cited with the Japanese pilots?

One more thing and this is a big one. If these Black Scientists have had this advanced technology since 1929 why did they NOT prevent the establishment of Israel (YACUB) in Asia (middle east) in 1948?

And more specifically why have these Black Scientists allowed Black people to suffer from crack and AIDS/HIV epidemics?

Lastly, where IS this Motherplane based?

3. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    Well according to Padre Engo, these UFOs are made by Black people. Thats a pretty bold statement that you are making by saying that "nowhere on this planet do Black people have the technology more advanced than NASA." Don't forget about underground civilizations run by the Dwarfs(midgets like the pilots of those UFOs)

As far as "what they are waiting for", I don't know. I always took the Teaching to refer to the Astral Plane(Mother of all planes of consciousness). I posted this to see what was you all's take on a literal interpretation of the Teaching.

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Perhaps it is a pretty bold statement because I dont know of any CURRENT underground or dwarf CIVILIZATIONS of BLACK PEOPLE or ASIATICS who are commanding Motherplanes.

WHERE exactly is this "underground CIVILIZATION" and again if this is run by BLACK Scientists why havent they taken out "white civilization" if their time was up in 1996 using the Messengers own formula?

Brother in all respect I cant acknowledge or "forget" something (midgets like the pilots of those UFOS) (underground CIVILIZATIONS) that I have no record or evidence of.

Furthermore, the other question I have is if they do indeed exist as "underground CIVILIZATIONS" then why have they not surfaced EN MASSE?

I am certain that if this "civilization" has been "underground" for thousands of years that most likely they have mutated. So, I would hardly refer to them as aliens or "Asiatics".

Peace

5. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    on point, brother omowale! :darts:

6. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    I'm trying to find the article by Padre Engo where he speaks on the Dwarfs underground and their interaction with different tribes.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

In all respect I have read and heard all this for the past 45 years and none of it answers or explains my questions in terms of why these "Dwarfs" are underground and why they aint taken out "white supremacy" not why they allowed the establishement of Israel in 1948.

One more point. If they are indeed of Dur.anki lineage which has been traced to Ethiopia and this technoligy was developed by 1929 then this NEVER should have occured.

http://countrystudies.us/ethiopia/19.htm

Since I am familiar with how there are certain Irish/Celtic groups who claim relationship to "Moors" then I also can understand how some of these myths/legended are cross-cultural.

In the Bible there is a group referred to as the Tribe of Dan. There are ethiopians and Black Jews who claim descent from the Tribe of Dan. Then there are these folks.

http://www.pantheon.org/articles/t/tuatha_de_danann.html

If these had supernatural power how then were the Spanish/Milesians able to drive them underground in the first place?

Danu
    D.anu
    D.an

(Since there is no letter "u" in Egyptian hieroglyph).

8. Knowledge Seed

Ratings:
    +551
    This is just a theory, but from my understanding they went underground because of the constant warring with the Giants the previously inhabited this planet. They are unknown to us, but they are tales in the Caribbean which say that the dwarfs will come amongst them, take their children, and teach the children the secrets of the universe and then return the children to their family at about 17 or 18 years old.

I don't know how true that is, but I'm sure Bro. Darkside can fill in the blanks.

9. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102

Brother Knowledge Seed, is this part of the article you were refering to?

The Obeah priests of Trinidad and New York City have similar traditions. In the folklore of Trinidad we come across a race of djinn that work under Aiwaz. This Obeah teaching was in existence before Aleister Crowley declared that Aiwaz was his Holy Guardian Angel. The Obeah mysteries that revolve around dwarves may also be derived from Moroccan and West African sources. Most historians agree that Obeah is derived from Hebraic rites of the Akan people of Ghana. In Ghana we come across an entire tradition based on the magic of the dwarves. According to Ghanaian priests living in Brooklyn, a race of dwarves called the mortia live in a futuristic civilization in the middle of the earth. Many of the mortia are classified as Islamic spirits or djinn. The mortia fly around in egg-shape space-ships and love to abduct children. These children are taken into the underground civilization by way of a hole in a tree and taught the mysteries of the universe. When these children reach puberty they are said to return to their villages with long dreadlocks, ancient tribal markings, and the ability to cast very powerful spells. The underground civilization the Ghanaian priests believe is inhabited by a race of dwarves is probably a continuation of a very ancient Egyptian tradition. In Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man Albert Churchward states: “Ptah was a Pygmy and with his assistant Pygmies created Amenta or the lower earth, which was represented by a passage hollowed out of the earth […] Amenta consisted of a world of various states and many parts, including an Upper and Lower Egypt […]”

If so, the link is below:

http://key64.net/feature/1377-extraterrestrial-bloodlines-ii

:heart:

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    This is one of the articles which I myself have archived a few of which I posted on my blogsite. He makes a point here that has been the basis of my own argument.

"White people do not have what it takes to survive on this planet when the Sun God is reborn and the 26,000 year precession/solar radiation causes the Moors to mutate."

Im not going to keep repeating myself in every thread but Padre Engo himself does not speak of a single "doomsday" and part of my disagreement here is one in which I base my conclusions on the Sothic/Sidereal calendar NOT the Roman calendar. Therefore 12.21.2012 is PAST according to sidereal and these "hurricanes" are part of a pattern which should become more obvious as I stated before by 09.08.08. Sometime within the next 7 days.

Peace