Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

No, no, no. I have NEVER said any such thing. But, I am more than a mere average run of the mill Pan-Africanist. I am an Nkrumaist-Toureist Pan-Africanist. And, both Nkrumah and Sekou Toure taught us to be pragmatic.

Pragmatism means facing reality and dealing with it. We cannot isolate ourseves from the entire world. But, by engaging the world we do not abandon Pan-Africanism. And, reality is a positive and constructive relationship between Africans and Asians and Arabs since before te recording of ay history, oral or written. This is what we must build on as we regain our Black Power.

Forget Arabs? Then why do you keep throwing it at us?

We are in bad shape when asking the enslavers of blacks in Sudan and west Sudan(Mauritiana)

Dang! Wake up! Mauritania is nearly 99% Muslim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder people will not leave it alone any more than they will leave Somalia alone which over 99% Muslim. I think the solution to this problem is similar to what we see in Eritrea: put EVERY able bodied girl and boy in the army and give them plenty of training and bullets and we will see wo will win this modern day crusade.

Wrong. Right now, the whites are trying to destroy Zimbabwe by refusing to buy our exports. So, Zimbabwe has no real alternative but to do busness in Asia. And, we thank the peoples of China, Indonesia ad the Arab countries who have shown us positve responses to this and similar problems. And, we ask the peoples of Japan, the Philipines, Bangladesh and many other Asian countries to join the party. And, of course, we have not forgotten about our brothers and sisters in the Caribbean and and Latin America. Whew! That's just about the entire non-White world! We celebrate: white supreamcy is dead forever. All that is left is the burial ceremony. LOOOOOOL

Oh! I almost forgot our brothers and sisters of the south in Austrailia and New Zealand and all the other islands. We have recently welcomed them all into the Pan-Africanist Movement. Celebration y'all. Right Now!

Let me dumb this down further. I am not talking about shipping out existing supplies. I am talking about increasing production on lands that are not currently under cultivation due to colonial neglect and market limitations from the west. Our problem is the west undersells us by providing subsidies to their farmers. Therefore, our markets are destroyed and held in check. To develop the DESERT areas we cannot compete against western farmers. So, we have no choice but to sell the SURPLUSES generated by farming in the deserts to Asia.

And, Asia is the place to sell it because the real food shortage is not in Africa. The real food shortage is in Asia. For insatnce, much of Bangladesh is below sea level. Therefore, it is extemely susceptible to flooding. When foods overtake the country, they MUST import food. Our job is to produce the food in te desert areas of Africa. NOBODY has more available land for farming and food production than Africa. And, we thank GOD Almighty for Blessing us with Africa.

But, here is were the danger lies: if we Africans do not become more active as god stewards of what GOD Has Given us, the starving peoples of Asia will insist on migraing to Africa and working the land themselves. WE MUST RECLAIM WHAT BOOKER T. WASHINGTON TAUGHT US. We prefer to have Africans work the land and benefit by selling what the Asians have a legitmate need and desire for. If we do not use it, we might just loose it. Make some money and stop being a slave to the white man forever. Up From Slavery[/QUOTE]

Aren't the Chinese already in Angola? Japan is also a monocultural society with 1 language and 99% Japs. They have very little association with planet Earth, not even China or Korea. I simply believe that people gotta support themselves and create their own dollar that isn't inflated by accepting bad loans from the west. Relying on Euros or any1 else is staying reliant on them. Create or grow what other want and need, then other will come to you for the loans and resources. priority #1 is stii getting all Rhodesians fed first or else you'll be fighting food wars with the population while trying to export.

Aren't the Chinese already in Angola?

Isn't Angola about the most prosperous country in Africa? Isn't the Angolan economy growing faster than ust about any economy in the entire world including the Chinese economy?

Japan is also a monocultural society with 1 language and 99% Japs. They have very little association with planet Earth, not even China or Korea.

Oh boy! Believe it or not, Japan is LOCATED ON PLANET EARTH. And, a huge number of Koreans, millions, live in Japan and speak Korean, not to mentionthehude number of Chinese in Japan just as they are in EVERY country in the world. And, the Chinese of Japan also speak Chinese.

Man, there Asians and Africans in Japan from every African and Asian country in the world: blacktokyo.com

I simply believe that people gotta support themselves and create their own dollar that isn't inflated by accepting bad loans from the west.

Start by reading Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington. Then read EVERYTHING else that Booker T. Washington wrote. It is all validated by Nkrumahism-Toureism.

Relying on Euros or any1 else is staying reliant on them. Create or grow what other want and need, then other will come to you for the loans and resources.

Right now, the issue is AFRICANS GROWING SURPLUS FOOD FOR SELLING IN ASIA. Simple.

priority #1 is stii getting all Rhodesians fed first or else you'll be fighting food wars with the population while trying to export.
[/QUOTE]

Oh! So that's your problem. "RHODESIANS", huh? I don't know if I want to cry or puke first.

"RHODESIANS"?
(Excuse me Destee. I want to do some serious cussing and name calling right now.) So, I want all of you readers to imagine all of the mean and hurtful and foul lnagugage you can imagine. And, believe me, no matter how bad it is, it is not as bad as what i would say if Destee would let me.

Lookin round

Maybe it would be in the best of intrest to stay focus on the true topic
this has nothing to do with economy / Japan / light or dark / fat /heavy small
nor skinny but the facts of Beauty in our sisters / women

somehow this thread has taken a twist and i'm twisting it back !!!!

stay on the topic family ..........Please!

Destee.com community staff
Admin
$$RICH$$

From what context are you making the assessment that Somalian women are more beautiful? I mean what do you mean Somali women are more beautiful? They look different than say West African women because they have straighter looking features but not all their women in their country are beautiful. I've seen some ugly Somali women and men. Beauty is about symmetry not a specific part because we all have eyes, ears, nose, chin, complexion, lips, hair, head, forehead, eyebrows and etc. If a darkskin West African lady or South Africa Zulu lady had a great figure and many of them do what if she also had a very proportional face? She would be considered pretty and if she had smooth skin and complexion she would be considered beautiful. And there are plenty of West African women that have that look. The look that Brazilian women have that is craved by so many men comes from West Africa, Angola and Dahomey. Lots of those women in those tribes of Africa where the females were warriors and warrior arts were practiced were some very Coca-Cola bottled shaped sisters.

The idea is still in some of our heads that European looking features are more beautiful. I know that alot of men refer to East African women as being more beautiful because they share similar features with Europeans, Arabs and lighter complexion people. I don't think some of us are making the true effort to escape mental slavery or getting pigeonholed with pride in our looks over others who are beautiful in their own right. But that's just me so go ahead and do yall.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back