Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

After viewing all the half-white looking women in OP video, and reading all the :bs: in this thread (i.e., "Igbo women have naturally straight hair and gray eyes," the Igbos of NIGERIA... excuse me while I puke - black self-hate does that to me :rolleyes: ), as well as the love of the half-caste... who LOOKS it... the result of black people hating on our own black-SKINNED selves:

[/[/QUOTE]

From what context are you making the assessment that Somalian women are more beautiful? I mean what do you mean Somali women are more beautiful? They look different than say West African women because they have straighter looking features but not all their women in their country are beautiful. I've seen some ugly Somali women and men. Beauty is about symmetry not a specific part because we all have eyes, ears, nose, chin, complexion, lips, hair, head, forehead, eyebrows and etc. If a darkskin West African lady or South Africa Zulu lady had a great figure and many of them do what if she also had a very proportional face? She would be considered pretty and if she had smooth skin and complexion she would be considered beautiful. And there are plenty of West African women that have that look. The look that Brazilian women have that is craved by so many men comes from West Africa, Angola and Dahomey. Lots of those women in those tribes of Africa where the females were warriors and warrior arts were practiced were some very Coca-Cola bottled shaped sisters.

The idea is still in some of our heads that European looking features are more beautiful. I know that alot of men refer to East African women as being more beautiful because they share similar features with Europeans, Arabs and lighter complexion people. I don't think some of us are making the true effort to escape mental slavery or getting pigeonholed with pride in our looks over others who are beautiful in their own right. But that's just me so go ahead and do yall.
Not all East African women are light skinned. Not all west African women are dark skinned. Why pit one against the other and perpetuate the madness?

This is an interesting comment, that makes me wonder if Ethiopia/Somolia (Kush) have or has wineries that originate and are operated by the Ethiopians/Solomians (Kushites).

wine_saba.jpg

This is called Nigest Honey Wine, and made in Ethiopia
http://www.pitt.edu/~kloman/tej.html

But without getting off topic, it was interesting to think even this possibly has some form of "European" influence.

Now back to the topic:

tejserver.jpg

Another beautiful Ethiopian (Kushite)

The land of "Milk and Honey"
Bro. Africans in that region were known for beer or ale, wine and coffee production for thousands of years. Especially ale. That's why there were massive granaries in some countries.

http://www.touregypt.net/egypt-info/magazine-mag04012001-magf2.htm

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back