Black People : Are Somali Women Africa's Most Beautiful?

Omowale Jabali

The Cosmic Journeyman
Sep 29, 2005
Temple of Kali, Yubaland
Occupation
Creative Industrialist
The irony of this thread is that many Somali women are not naturally light skinned. There is a similar problem as in Nigeria and many west African countries. Skin bleaching at high rates. http://m.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T36EFIGCPUJUREJTJ

I do not personally know any Somali men lighter than myself and they tend to be darker than most Ethiopians I know.

42Tribes

May 21, 2014
it seems the girls I meet from Africa,which has been limited . but even on television seem to have less a problem with weight,than American females. i would love to see,or read more research on western/european diets,and it's affects on African people. Love Caribbean food,i noticed they don't cook with a lot of cheese and cream, same with sould food,although i stay away from pork,eat very little fried foods (although fried chicken,and buffalo wings are my weakness) the food i ate growing up was like greens,green beans,yams,peas etc. macaroni and cheese was most creamy stuff we ate.

have not had much experience with African food,but what i have I am always disappointed,not because of the taste,but it's so similar to African American traditional food. like i go to some African peoples house for dinner like yeah,I'm about to have some exotic stuff I've never tried,bets its going to be b;lazing, then they bust out with yams,chicken,and black eyed peas,them I'm like oh yeah,they is black.

But compare the black,or Asian,or Indian,or Latino diet (real Mexican Latino food,not Tex-Mex) to Italian,French etc. Lots of cheeses,breads,and fatty ,cholesterol laden foods.
ITs simple

Too much stuff in boxes and bags.

COMMUNISM

Oct 23, 2014
1. there are light skin Africans that are not mixed like my Congolese grandpa. he took a dna test and is 100% African.
2. Africans are genetically the most diverse people on earth

Queenie

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 9, 2001
that stuff you mentioned iswhat gives us dabetes, andheart problems,

that sage sausage, virginia ham , scrapple nd eggs for breakfast, grits red wax chedda and buttermilk biscuits,

then for lunch macaroni salad and chopped barbecue sandwich, and a piece of red velvet cake,

then for dinner home fries, and smothered steak, butter beans flavored with fat back, and peach cobbler with a hunk of home made ice cream

does that make your mouthwater or your arteries flinch?
Actually grits aren't fattening nor bad for you. It's what you put on them that gets us in heart trouble.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
Actually grits aren't fattening nor bad for you. It's what you put on them that gets us in heart trouble.
Yummy, nothing like grits slathered with sugar. Only way I can eat it. Same with Cream of Wheat. Didn't have to do that with the original Maypo cereal my guardian would stuff me with in the fifties. I still shovel in as much FrescAveena as my tummy can take, just about as much sugar as Maypo too.

ING-hominy-grits-2-main (1).jpg

e9eca3e2-8fcc-4d48-bc36-e51bbed29932_1.f58c0f8298ae1a2ed408e3c94038d8fa.jpeg

DSC_0221.JPG

original-65b1724ddb0cb26e-37019773.jpg

Hmmmm hmmmm good.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: