Black Relationships : APPROACHING BLACK WOMEN...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAMURAI36 said:
Actually, what Brothers here are doing, is talking about issues with their EXPERIENCES in dealing with sisters.

You admitted to not even reading the entire thread (though I admit, that's quite and arduous task, with being 20+ pages and all), so you don't even know, much less understand what my or anyone else's experiences are.

Yet, you gang-bust your way into the thread, with this "brilliant opinion" of yours, all the while not knowing what the hell is going on.

Here's an example:

No you don't. You still don't have a clue. And pretending that you do, makes you look all the more silly.

Man, you are a freaking idiot, you know that? My "stats" have not been brought into this thread.

Wrong, IDIOT. Why don't you try reading the thread first, and you'll have seen who was passing the judgement

I think you just revel in not knowing what the hell you're talking about.

In this thread as well as others, I have been accused of being bitter, angry, depressed, weak, "skurred", a coward, lacking confidence, and my manhood has been brought into question.......Oh, and even "pompous insecure"(Some of these accusations were even inferred by YOU), all because my experiences with women have been different than those of some other Brothers.

Might I add, that none of these statements ring with as much as an iota of truth. They are @$$-umptions to the Nth degree.

That's what being judgemental is, and that is what I am referring to.

Wow, I love how you put the spin of the "victim" on the Sisters' plight. Why didn't you say the same thing about them, that you said about us "pompus insecure brothers":

"if you are having such bad luck with meeting women, then obviously lies with you and not them".

Or does your half-@$$ed attempt at logic not factor this mode of thinking?

That's great. Thanks for your opinion.

brother Samurai, I have tried giving you some "back-up" here but now I must leave it in your hands...i got more productive things today than continue with these "back-biters" who only REACT to a few select passages and still demonstrate their poor reading comprehension skills, who don't know the difference in the usage of "their" and "there" or "to and "too" yet wanna correct me, who made a considerable income TWICE the national average for my profession with OVER 125 GRADUATE UNITS in EDUCATION....lolll!!!

"brothers (use of loose terminology here)" who are cheating company time posting EVERY SINGLE DAY in "womens" forums, while I SPEND MOST OF MY TIME WORKING OUT at the local fitness center, while operating my HOME BUSINESSES (multiple) on my LEISURE TIME...:time:

let me just stir up this pot some more and watch the reactionaries "act out" like the schoolkids they emulate, by encouraging you in this manner....i believe in living WITHOUT LIMITATIONS...it took me 47 years and 3 months to reach this RECENT conclusion and i have not looked back since...this is the ONLY website that i post in "discussion forums" as i have discontiued posting on other sites and come here because there are a CHOSEN FEW brothers such as yourself that i find that are honest and willing to OPENLY admit their "problems".."issues" "concerns"...without PRETENSE...and i find that admirable...and I am SURE there are SOME sisters who are paying close attention to YOUR words and are 'FEELING YOU" even though you may no be feeling them while they are feeling you...and some of these sisters are themselves "frustrated" knowing you are a GOOD BROTHER that they are not being able to persuade to
change your outlook so out of respect to my sisters i won't suggest entertain non-Black women....but my brother i'f it's broke something needs fixing.....lol!

Peace,
Omowale!

SAMURAI36 said:
Because, intrinsic to our experiences, is also our background and ideas that precede those experiences.

You don't know the first thing about me, about how I developed into the person that I am, yet you feel so free to tell me that I "lack confidence", and that I'm "pompous and insecure".

Where do you get off? I did not grow up under the typical circumstances that you might have. Some of this has been clearly explained within this very thread. Yet you offer your "opinion" about me without even bothering to read it, or to even ask.

That's the problem that I have with you. You act like Christopher Columbus, discovering something that has been known for centuries.

Fine, but you said "You and SAMURAI are the most "pompous and insecure cats".

For future reference please strive harder to clarify your statements on here.

More of your same prattle. You don't have a clue of what you are talking about. GO BACK AND READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD.

More of your idiot talk. What I "demise" (LOL, did you mean to say "despise"?) is how you think you have all the answers here. Why don't you start asking questions, instead of trying to give all the answers?

There is a significant amount of info about this, THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE, even as you pretend that you do.

I'm officially done talking to you. Please don't let my name appear in any more of your posts from here on.

My "ignore list" has multiplied within the past 12 hours! :laugh:

Bisabee said:
My husband was a libra and my dad is too. They're such peacemakers. I met a Jamaican guy once who was a pisces. He was so dreamy and easygoing. He didn't talk much. He would just look and look. lol I'm a cancer. I never knew any cancer men. If everything else worked out, I wouldn't let a man's sign stop me from being interested. I've started looking at the men out here where I live in a different way lately. I think I'll make a list.

sister Bisabee, I suggest that you inquire here with brother Aquil who has an astrology forum. He believes that Astrology is the one TRUE "Religion" and during my tenure here I have come to agree with his assessment and now i don't feel like i'm being silly while believing what i have learned from my own astrological observations, many of which have proven quite accurate (i still make some mistakes though)...

"If everything else worked out, I wouldn't let a man's sign stop me from being interested."

Well if all things worked out i wouldn't either. Like I was speaking generally about my "approach" to dealing with BLACK WOMEN, like all things, ther are EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE!!

again, my thinking is we should be open to "Infinite Possibilities (the title of my next cd...lol!!) with NO LIMITATIONS...

Peace and Have a Blessed day...I need to get out and enjoy some of this Texas Sunshine and fresh Air on the Bright and Sunny Day!!:luvv:

SAMURAI36 said:
To quote Martin Lawrence:

"Will somebody put something in this guy's mouth? My zipper is stuck".

:kick:

What kind of response is this and why would another man even make this type of suggestion to another man.
In one post you mentioned rolling you eyes at someone and know this.
Maybe your are problems have more to do with the fact that you really don't want a woman?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back