ANOTHER personal problem-lol

Nita said:
Just be honest.

You may not want to hurt her feelings but she would be even more hurt if she finds out you have mislead her throughout the entire relationship. Just tell her the truth and do it in a kind and respectable way.I hope all goes well.
Peace

I agree...i jus got out of a relationship 3 months ago becuz i couldn't stand my boyfriend ne more! He was talkin about marriage and kids and im only 17 so that was a major problem i had with him. Well if this helps this is what i did:

1st I told him everything that was on my mind ( he took it hard but eventually he got over it!)

2nd We didn't talk over the phone, we talked in person (at least give her that much decency to talk to her in person!)

3rd We gave each other some space and now we're slowly but gradually tryin to establish a friendship (sum1 once told me that when u love sum1 u can't be there friend so if u feel like u can't be her friend then maybe ur feelings go a lil bit deeper than u really know.)

I hope my advice helps if not then I wish u the best either way!

iwannabe said:
lol okaqy thank you all but the problem has already been solved. I started out like "I feel that me and you arent clicking anymore...I'm stressing you out- vice versa, yada yada yada...." then she jumped in and jumped me b4 i could finish....jeeze, girls....

Well that is over. But how much did you mislead her?

Did you adored her for a while, and creat the same in her? Or were you Basking in the adoration and didn't see you were taking a selfish opportunity to receive some loving?

I heard some one say just this week. That when you receive that kind of love she offered. It is rare. The approcah has to be cautious, honest and clear. Those may be the ones to say to let's be friends first. You know yourself, the trick is letting others know you. :bully:

I have been approached in the past with over whelming adoration. I knew then and was mature enough to know and say to her. That it was only a opportunity for me to use her, ( I worded it nicer ) but she saw my point. Now if she still wanted to spend some time. All it was a sexual thing. I gave her the real, and a choice. I know me. How I felt about her, and who I really had affection for. She knew also but claimed she didn't care. I did.

Those you meet ( cross ) coming up, you will ( cross ) meet coming down. :peace:

In all relationships there are the get what I can get game. Give and take. ( Best of any relationship ) Or the take and not give approach.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back