Love Problem

Discussion in 'Black Teenagers - Teenz Exprezzed!' started by DestinyLove222, May 7, 2005.

1. DestinyLove222

DestinyLove222 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi everyone, I am back after a long while, I have been busy getting ready for college. My ex is in Marine. But now he wants to get back with me but he keeps saying he is scared. I really love him and I know he loves me. So what should I do? Please give me some advice.

2. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +604
    Commit your entire being to getting that education.

Nothing is more important.

3. panafrica

panafrica Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +194
    I also think that you should concentrate on going to school. Your 1st priority at this time is securing your financial future. You should also take the time to get to know other people. Often the 1st guy/girl that is nice to you isn't the one person you are meant to be with. I don't believe young people should commit themselves to early. Instead they should date. Dating is both a selection process and a learning process. It is difficult to know what one wants when they are young. You aren't the same person at 17 that you will be at 21...25...30. Your taste in music changes; your taste in clothes changes; your taste in food changes.....also your taste in men will more than likely change. At the very least what you expect from men will change. DestinyLove222 I encourage you to give yourself the opportunity to learn more about love & life before you commit to someone. As cliched as it sounds, if this guy is the one for you, he will be there after you do what you need to. There is no need to rush.

4. miss-no-love

miss-no-love Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    The only thing I could really say ma is follow ya heart, if you do choose to get back with him make sure you still be focused. Don't let it bother your education.