Black Poetry : .Alright.

L on the chest that's cold

Dang at least give the brother an X. You know L stands for Limp! but then again maybe he deserves an A because evidently he has some holes in his character to make you storm like this. I'll try not to get on your bad side so I'll just say you laid the smack down and I smell what the Rock is Cooking!!!!:cook:

triniti - You have surgically sliced off his disrespect, severed his despicable disdain and amputated his Narcissism from your company, all without using an anesthetic and with a feral feline precision of the scalpel. Your skill as a poetic surgeon will go down in time as one of the finer examples of brotherly dissection, physical detachment and out-the-door separation. It's a distinction to be proud of. Carry on Doctor. Love the stainless steel in your words. Namyh

(lol) Thank you family I really am just a nice person lolll

dang, i was thinking man get your order of protection now
that's domestic violence man lol:yesno:

you mean the Amani wasn't legit?:SuN018:

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha

i thinking the same ***** please in my mind even before i got to that line
lol

see that's wrong talking all that smack and calling for help

lol i said that with a smile ok

i thinking somebody came with alot of hot air couldn't back it

and you had to put it down

YOU'RE NOT HAVING IT!

and i'm feeling you

There is a time and place when a sistah can get gully but yanno what...
sometimes...
its just a waste of time lol
Youre too funny Brother Soja lol had me crackin up reading your response :read:
Thank you for the read brother :grouphug:

I like how you let him know, up front
that you could get physical, but took the high road
and allowed the lady to step up to the plate and put him in his place
I suppose he’s somewhere licking his wounds.

Trinti, thanks. I always get into your flows

MaddSistahlyLove!
Coco :heart:
Its completely mutual my sistah :)
Cause I go through a straight emotional rollercoaster in your pieces lollll
I be :) then :( then :mad: then :cry: then :terrific: :lol:
But good poetry can do that :)
Thank you sister for the read :grouphug:

trini....trini....trini....
Now tell us how you really feel....lolol
I usually do not like to applaud when
a brotha is getting to-ta-lly told off by a sista.
However," I must confess, I digress"
This piece definitely wins the award for
"Tell A Negro Off 101" This is some good ish.
I have read it I know a good 5 times and
I fallout laughing eveytime. You broke this one
off fa sho. I always say....If you don't want me
to go there....DON'T TAKE ME THERE.

Much Luv

LOL sister 4everluv we might just be REALLY related LOLL @ if you dont want me to go there dont TAKE me there!
Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl lol The things some individuals ask for Im telling you lol
Thank you so much sister for the read :grouphug:

okay me and khasm mighta got shoveled at least 3 ft under ground.... but this cat, whoever he is, :swim: you threw him head first in the deep!! like $R said, i'm glad this wasn't me........

wow,, trin, i apologize for picking fights with you and angelicsage.
2) i apologize for bringing back the old rivalry
3) it's pretty outside isn't it?? what did you do today :D

:luvu:

:lol: smh What is wrong with you lol too silly smh
Now u know me sage & u and khasm were just having good poetic fun
This cat... well honey lol he was asking for it :look:

2) there was never a rivalry ;) I love my brotha from anotha motha ;) :
3) It is very pretty outside :look: I went for a walk and fell asleep on the grass lol and you :)

Thank you so much for the read my brother :grouphug:

Hmmmm....to whom was this intended for? Dont get chin checked up in here. To criticize anyones "poetry" is to criticize their life experiences....its not wise to put your mouth on things you know nothing about. You can either appreciate it, or roll out.

Sorry Triniti...I hope I didn't disrespect your flo here...I had to handle some bizness.

:qqb004: Oh my lol ummmmmmm... LOL :read:
:thinking: wondering if I missed something earlier :thinking:
I understand what youre saying sister :read:
Im not quite sure I understand whats going on, :read: me personally...
I love critique. Even if its negative lol. you hate it? Tell me :flowers: Id like to know why :callme: love it? :couple: thats coo too shug... why? :callme:
But mostly because I dont really consider myself a poet lol so when I attempt poetry :read: :geek: even if someone was offended or thought something contrary to what I wrote... :look:

So no worries here sister :) I dont necessarily agree but I most definitely respect your space to handle your biz :grouphug: :)

Triniti...

I love this vibe...

Spoken like a Sophisticated Lady, no need to get "street"

Its the way you say it..not display it!

It always has the desired effect...tight flow, Poetess!

Epiphany:heart:

Epiphany... :bowdown: I had to look twice when I saw your name because I knew there was something about you that made you stick out in my mind. I searched the Destee-archives and found a some of your pieces. A few I had read but one I AM POETRY :bowdown: THAT was the one that made me remember your name :)

I would go and read some of the first poetry on the site and yours was one of those that made me lean back and shake my head thinking... I want to write like THAT :read:

Im thrilled to see your name back and humbled by the props sister :)

Thank you so much for the read :grouphug:

Whew...is it safe for me to come out? ...QQn
*note to self *(never get on the bad side of Trin) :lol:
Excellent piece sis

LOL me???? Sister you the one walk around with a hammer LOL goodness LOL You so krazee :)
Thank you for the read sis :grouphug:

Dang at least give the brother an X. You know L stands for Limp! but then again maybe he deserves an A because evidently he has some holes in his character to make you storm like this. I'll try not to get on your bad side so I'll just say you laid the smack down and I smell what the Rock is Cooking!!!!:cook:

:lol: well... limp - loser - liar - lol all of the above lol
You know whats so funny brother Emissary, Im black & Samoan & I hear that "rock is cooking" line so much :lol:
Too funny :)
Thank you for the read brother :grouphug:

triniti - You have surgically sliced off his disrespect, severed his despicable disdain and amputated his Narcissism from your company, all without using an anesthetic and with a feral feline precision of the scalpel. Your skill as a poetic surgeon will go down in time as one of the finer examples of brotherly dissection, physical detachment and out-the-door separation. It's a distinction to be proud of. Carry on Doctor. Love the stainless steel in your words. Namyh

WoW brotha HH :) Way to get appropriately terminological :read: ;)
Its a messy job but someone's got to do it :)
Thank you for the read my brothah :grouphug:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back