Black Poetry : .Alright.

trini....trini....trini....
Now tell us how you really feel....lolol
I usually do not like to applaud when
a brotha is getting to-ta-lly told off by a sista.
However," I must confess, I digress"
This piece definitely wins the award for
"Tell A Negro Off 101" This is some good ish.
I have read it I know a good 5 times and
I fallout laughing eveytime. You broke this one
off fa sho. I always say....If you don't want me
to go there....DON'T TAKE ME THERE.

Much Luv

okay me and khasm mighta got shoveled at least 3 ft under ground.... but this cat, whoever he is, :swim: you threw him head first in the deep!! like $R said, i'm glad this wasn't me........

wow,, trin, i apologize for picking fights with you and angelicsage.
2) i apologize for bringing back the old rivalry
3) it's pretty outside isn't it?? what did you do today :D

:luvu:

i started to flow with this from (his) perspective...but i didn't know how you would have taken it.:) ONLY IN FUN. but the feeling is gone now. anyway, nice as always. love the way you got crazy on a brutha...without losing your womanliness. OTHERS SHOULD LEARN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO FORGET YOU'RE A WOMAN...IN ORDER TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS.

THANKS for that.

aand the river flows.

Hmmmm....to whom was this intended for? Dont get chin checked up in here. To criticize anyones "poetry" is to criticize their life experiences....its not wise to put your mouth on things you know nothing about. You can either appreciate it, or roll out.

Sorry Triniti...I hope I didn't disrespect your flo here...I had to handle some bizness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back