Black Sports : Alright let's get to it...2 months 2 fights

Thank you for that bruh.....that's another cat that doesn't get the half the respect he should....Terry Norris was a bad dude man I mean a real nasty cat.sometimes letting his emotions get the better of him....ask Ray Leonard...........man I remember when he fought John Mugabi....(I used to love that cat too...just because of that name...John "The Beast" Mugabi..) and Donald Curry ....folks don't know Terry Norris was wicked man...there was a thread about dudes that were ducked on here Terrible Terry was definitely one of them boys that was ducked during his time.......

Oh you see how quickly he mentioned Vargas....the interviewer shouldn't have even asked about Vargas....he wouldn't have lasted 2 rounds ...I still don't know why people think Vargas is such an animal....anyway Thanks again for that one man....that brightened my Monday up...

Red

MississippiRed said:
Thank you for that bruh.....that's another cat that doesn't get the half the respect he should....Terry Norris was a bad dude man I mean a real nasty cat.sometimes letting his emotions get the better of him....ask Ray Leonard...........man I remember when he fought John Mugabi....(I used to love that cat too...just because of that name...John "The Beast" Mugabi..) and Donald Curry ....folks don't know Terry Norris was wicked man...there was a thread about dudes that were ducked on here Terrible Terry was definitely one of them boys that was ducked during his time.......

Oh you see how quickly he mentioned Vargas....the interviewer shouldn't have even asked about Vargas....he wouldn't have lasted 2 rounds ...I still don't know why people think Vargas is such an animal....anyway Thanks again for that one man....that brightened my Monday up...

Terry Norris was one of my favorite fighters, but he could get over emotional. Three of his early losses were DQs for hitting fighters when they were down. He also hit Ray Leonard when he knocked him down in their fight. Still Norris was bad, as you say. I remember his KO of Mugabi like it was yesterday….man….I’m feeling kinda old….LOL!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back