Black People : Aiyana Jones (I wrote this song for you)

Thank you, I would like to add my site www.consciousplat.com to your list. How do I give a description? I appreciate you.

Just give a brief blurb. It could be your mission statement or tell people what they will find on your site. You know just something that will make people say wow let me check this out.

I see that you have a website. If you would like to have it listed at the African Web Directory just fill out the Add A Site form and I will put it up for you. I did not just put it up because I thought you might want to give your own description and a site logo.

http://africation.com/Links.php

Thank you very much. This the info below. Wishing you Peace.

www.consciousplat.com

Conscious Plat is a Nubian Queen who is a singer, writer and poet delivering powerful messages in her music.

Thank you very much. This the info below. Wishing you Peace.

www.consciousplat.com

Conscious Plat is a Nubian Queen who is a singer, writer and poet delivering powerful messages in her music.

Okay one more thing. Do you have an image that you would like to use as a logo?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back