Black People : Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Good job brother Tariq, this probably will place you on the BIE list, if not already.

Bullied Tennessee student Keaton Jones' mom faces backlash over Confederate flag photos

Aris Folley

AOL.com

... On Monday, activist Tariq Nasheed tweeted a screenshot that allegedly came from Kimberly Jones' Facebook page, showing photos of family members waving the Confederate flag ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bullied-...-210213319.html?.tsrc=daily_mail&uh_test=1_14

Silly white people. Rocking the Rebel Flag and don't even know the history of it. Ask her if that's the Flag of the Confederate States of America and she'll say "Yes."

Another ignorant person wanting the days of yesteryear when white people could take blacks as slaves without repercussion.

Peace

Silly white people. Rocking the Rebel Flag and don't even know the history of it. Ask her if that's the Flag of the Confederate States of America and she'll say "Yes."
Another ignorant person wanting the days of yesteryear when white people could take blacks as slaves without repercussion.

Doesn't matter. This current era of media bullying and witch hunts is sickening. While I detest that piece of s@#t flag -people have a right to display it on their media content and personal property. It's called "freedom of speech" and it is protected under constitution. There was an article written many years ago by the late Nat Hentoff (a constitutional law guru) about this very subject. It concerned a student at Virginia U. law school who dared to display the confederate flag. He made very logical and salient points about a persons constitutional right to display symbols even if they are controversial and provocative.

This mindset of believing you have the divine right to punish or hinder another persons beliefs is bulls@#t. As I said, I detest that flag but I'm not going to run down another person and disrupt their lives with threats and harassment simply because I don't approve of their beliefs. Again -THAT'S WHY WE HAVE A BILL OF RIGHTS THAT ALLOWS US TO EXPRESS OUR OPINIONS WHETHER THEY ARE POPULAR OR NOT!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back