Black People : leslie-jones-blasts-publisher-over-racist

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/01/05/leslie-jones-blasts-publisher-over-racist/

Leslie Jones is coming after Simon & Schuster for signing a book deal with Milo Yiannopoulos.

Yiannopoulos, an editor at Breitbart News, was considered to be one of the ringleaders of the army of racist trolls who ultimately led to Jones leaving Twitter after a torrent of abuse over her role in Ghostbusters.

Now, Jones is saying that in signing a $250,000 book deal with Yiannopoulus, Simon & Schuster are just spreading hate.

http://thegrio.com/2017/01/05/leslie-jones-blasts-publisher-over-racist/

Leslie Jones is coming after Simon & Schuster for signing a book deal with Milo Yiannopoulos.

Yiannopoulos, an editor at Breitbart News, was considered to be one of the ringleaders of the army of racist trolls who ultimately led to Jones leaving Twitter after a torrent of abuse over her role in Ghostbusters.

Now, Jones is saying that in signing a $250,000 book deal with Yiannopoulus, Simon & Schuster are just spreading hate.
She can go after the publishing company with that as her reason but I doubt she's gonna win; she'll be wasting money. The company is in the business of making money and, unfortunately, Milo sells. I'm not an attorney but seems to me she probably would have been better off privately suing him for slander and pain and suffering or something like that. And the fact that his words resulted in her being bullied online. She can say that in her profession, social media is a way for her to stay in touch with her fan base and him tainting her image with is comments resulted in her deciding to cancel her twitter account and that has a negative impact on her ability to make money.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back