Black People : Afrocentric School In Toronto Outperforms Rivals

Sort of reminds me of the 11th dynasty in Kemet...for it was only "AFTER" they kicked out the "CLEAR PEOPLE" that their sciences and everything else began to once again rise to higher levels.
When was that? I thought the dynasties where already in decline,
when Pythagoras, Euclid, and Herodutus went there to study?

When was that? I thought the dynasties where already in decline,

Then you need to study our history....because at the 11th dynasty there wasn't even a birth of Moses...for those who believe in him...so the so called people you mentioned didn't even exist yet !!

They day is at hand-all that's has been hidden will be laid bare for all to see... I want to see the rebuttal from the ''Black conservatives'' (frigging oxymoron) about this.....

I mean.. could it be that black boys can learn and process information when they are not DRUGGED UP and are taught relevant information which feeds their spirit???

nooooooooooooooo:SuN048:

say it ain't so!!!!!

I am Black and I am conservative. Is this supposed to interfer with my quest for effective tactics and results? I strongly support anything that WORKS!!

I applaud this school, there efforts, and mostly their results.

Then you need to study our history....because at the 11th dynasty there wasn't even a birth of Moses...for those who believe in him...so the so called people you mentioned didn't even exist yet !!

AFTER" they kicked out the "CLEAR PEOPLE" that their sciences and everything else began to once again rise to higher levels.

I thought the dynasties where already in decline,

Like I said
kicked out who? since they were still there 1300 years later!!!!

No what I need to do is wait to see if anyone from Newark wil post some success stories of Afrocentric schools there, since the Uhuru Sasa nor Brother Jitu where into Willie Lynch, religious divisivness,
nor were any of the Afrocentric schools , The East, or African Centered Rites of Passage organizations, in Brooklyn and Harlem since that time to this day!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back