Pan-Africanism : Africa And Her People!

This is great information. I think we sometimes forget what a huge continant Africa is, with its many cultures, religions and languages. I read the sight on the Hutu and Tutsie with interest, on a previous thread I was chided by jamesfromphilie and told the clash was caused by white people. There is so much history in Africa that many of us know nothing about, it's a shame.

Thank you for your interest Indya! Many of Africa's fighting is indeed European/US influenced. Europe created artificial boundaries when they colonized the continent (which displaced many people from their land, and forced groups together that historically did not get along). Also Europe supplies weapons to African nations, and supports coup attempts.

All this being said however tribalism still exist in Africa, and this was the cause of many wars before the coming of Europeans. Tribalism is a major barrier to a unified Africa, and it needs to stop.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Blessings sent to all journeying in 2024 so far
Chevron Dove wrote on cherryblossom's profile.
Sis Cherryblossom,
hoping that you are at peace where ever you may be.
Back