Black People : Afrakan Men And Thier Daughters

10> REASONS WHY AFRAKAN MEN WOULD DO WELL TO EDUCATE THIER DAUGHTERS ABOUT THE BIRDS AND BEES!

MY BRETHERN PLEASE DO NOT GET THINK THAT THIS IS A BLANKET JUDGEMENT AGAINST ALL BROTHERS, RATHER TRY TO LOOK AT IT IN A POSITIVE MANNER.

ALSO MY SISTERS THE TEN ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT A SUGGESTION THAT THIS ENCOMPASSES ALL BROTHERS AND TRUST ME I KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MOTHERS WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING SEX EDUC..HOWEVER, MY THOUGHTS ARE WHO IS BEST.??

1. A father is best suited to educate daughters about the wiles and ways of men when in the**HUNT**!

2. BECAUSE

3 Many young adults and teens look up to thier fathers and are often seen as daddys girls. Thus, she is more than most likely to listen as oppossed to choosing to ignore what a mother may say.

4. Who in the house is best able to explain to a daughter the reasons why some men are attracted to the female body.

5. Who best in the family is more in tune to the fact that often just the sight of some women (and young girls) excite men.

6.Who is best suited to explain testosterone, why a man is aroused when he sees a female whether fully clothed or butt naked.

7. Who is physically best able to explain how a man will use all stops to get what he wants, and that if he is unable to get what he wants from a woman.teen or young adult> that he may resort to alternative and illegal means.

8. Who is best able to speak to why a man make chose to sexually assualt a relative or stranger. Moreover, who can best explain why a man perhaps finds pleasure in humiliation, degradation and control.

9. Who is best at explaining why some men prefer virgins and or dumb blondes LOL!!

10 last>

WHO HAS THE BEST SHOT AND SOUNDING TRUTHFUL FACTUAL AND NON THREATENING

Interesting list.

Some may take exception to parts; but I do agree that men should take a more active role in the sex education of their daughters. (Well, that didn't come out right.)-----I mean, take a proactive approach in their daughters attitudes about sex.

As a father, he is the first and primary example of manhood a daughter has in her life.

And if she knows what a real man is, she'll be more likely to pick one in her own life.

10> REASONS WHY AFRAKAN MEN WOULD DO WELL TO EDUCATE THIER DAUGHTERS ABOUT THE BIRDS AND BEES!

MY BRETHERN PLEASE DO NOT GET THINK THAT THIS IS A BLANKET JUDGEMENT AGAINST ALL BROTHERS, RATHER TRY TO LOOK AT IT IN A POSITIVE MANNER.

ALSO MY SISTERS THE TEN ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT A SUGGESTION THAT THIS ENCOMPASSES ALL BROTHERS AND TRUST ME I KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MOTHERS WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING SEX EDUC..HOWEVER, MY THOUGHTS ARE WHO IS BEST.??

1. A father is best suited to educate daughters about the wiles and ways of men when in the**HUNT**!

2. BECAUSE

3 Many young adults and teens look up to thier fathers and are often seen as daddys girls. Thus, she is more than most likely to listen as oppossed to choosing to ignore what a mother may say.

4. Who in the house is best able to explain to a daughter the reasons why some men are attracted to the female body.

5. Who best in the family is more in tune to the fact that often just the sight of some women (and young girls) excite men.

6.Who is best suited to explain testosterone, why a man is aroused when he sees a female whether fully clothed or butt naked.

7. Who is physically best able to explain how a man will use all stops to get what he wants, and that if he is unable to get what he wants from a woman.teen or young adult> that he may resort to alternative and illegal means.

8. Who is best able to speak to why a man make chose to sexually assualt a relative or stranger. Moreover, who can best explain why a man perhaps finds pleasure in humiliation, degradation and control.

9. Who is best at explaining why some men prefer virgins and or dumb blondes LOL!!

10 last>

WHO HAS THE BEST SHOT AND SOUNDING TRUTHFUL FACTUAL AND NON THREATENING

I totally agree, wish my father would have taught me about the birds and the bees because my mother sure as heck didn't know what she was talking about. My father did know best about these things but the unfortunate thing is, just because a man has children, it doesn't mean that he has an understanding towards parenting skills, for which my father had none at all. One never really knows off top how to be a good parent but at least one should have some basic knowledge on how to assist their children in the natural happenings of life, such as sex, pure pressure etc.

I think it's about time that black people start taking back rearing their children, instead of continuing to allow white establishments rear our children. I have a family daycare and I can't really assist my single parents with rearing their children like I would like to because of the white establishments and that is where trusting our own people, as well as ourselves comes in. If we trust each other and ourselves, there is nothing that whitey can do to come between that.

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back