Black People : Afrakan Men And Thier Daughters

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Alkebulantaazar, Aug 17, 2003.

1. Alkebulantaazar

Alkebulantaazar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator mother of 7
    Ratings:
    +4
    10> REASONS WHY AFRAKAN MEN WOULD DO WELL TO EDUCATE THIER DAUGHTERS ABOUT THE BIRDS AND BEES!

MY BRETHERN PLEASE DO NOT GET THINK THAT THIS IS A BLANKET JUDGEMENT AGAINST ALL BROTHERS, RATHER TRY TO LOOK AT IT IN A POSITIVE MANNER.

ALSO MY SISTERS THE TEN ITEMS BELOW ARE NOT A SUGGESTION THAT THIS ENCOMPASSES ALL BROTHERS AND TRUST ME I KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY MOTHERS WHO ARE CAPABLE OF PERFORMING SEX EDUC..HOWEVER, MY THOUGHTS ARE WHO IS BEST.??

1. A father is best suited to educate daughters about the wiles and ways of men when in the**HUNT**!

2. BECAUSE

3 Many young adults and teens look up to thier fathers and are often seen as daddys girls. Thus, she is more than most likely to listen as oppossed to choosing to ignore what a mother may say.

4. Who in the house is best able to explain to a daughter the reasons why some men are attracted to the female body.

5. Who best in the family is more in tune to the fact that often just the sight of some women (and young girls) excite men.

6.Who is best suited to explain testosterone, why a man is aroused when he sees a female whether fully clothed or butt naked.

7. Who is physically best able to explain how a man will use all stops to get what he wants, and that if he is unable to get what he wants from a woman.teen or young adult> that he may resort to alternative and illegal means.

8. Who is best able to speak to why a man make chose to sexually assualt a relative or stranger. Moreover, who can best explain why a man perhaps finds pleasure in humiliation, degradation and control.

9. Who is best at explaining why some men prefer virgins and or dumb blondes LOL!!

10 last>

WHO HAS THE BEST SHOT AND SOUNDING TRUTHFUL FACTUAL AND NON THREATENING

2. Hesaid

Hesaid Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Y'know I never thought of that its true,
    I guess i should prepare for that if and when the
    time comes.
    thanks.

3. Alkebulantaazar

Alkebulantaazar Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educator mother of 7
    Ratings:
    +4
    Thanks my brother:
    I take it as if you are single or without children?
    If this is the case, if you would remember that the woman with whom you choose to marry or abide with will determine from a maternal perspective how your female child will respond to you as she matures. Be forever vigilant.

Your sister

Natukae na ndugu

4. SwtT

SwtT Well-Known Member MEMBER

Educational/Human Resources field
    Ratings:
    +28
    wow...you have such a great point.....Im glad I got my daddy! :D

5. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    This the best thing that ever happened to me. My father was the only one that spoke to me about sex. When did he start. When I was around 3 years old. A lot of people jumped on his case about it, but growing up not having to be curious was the best thing ever. I made it through high school and doggit I almost made it through college with out being sexually active. My mother told me nothing about it...I mean nothing. It was almost like she was scared to, but a father's point of view on sex taught to his daughter is the best way.

I never thought about how good that education was until you posted this. Good one.

Fathers of daughters, take note...this will save so many women.

6. Royal_T

Royal_T Well-Known Member MEMBER

LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
    Ratings:
    +13
    and moms should start teaching their sons how to respect women to the most high and we might just have a silent internal revelation amongst our people. You can't save them all, but it's worth a shot.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560

Interesting list.

Some may take exception to parts; but I do agree that men should take a more active role in the sex education of their daughters. (Well, that didn't come out right.)-----I mean, take a proactive approach in their daughters attitudes about sex.

As a father, he is the first and primary example of manhood a daughter has in her life.

And if she knows what a real man is, she'll be more likely to pick one in her own life.

8. Astrologer4U

Astrologer4U Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +486

I totally agree, wish my father would have taught me about the birds and the bees because my mother sure as heck didn't know what she was talking about. My father did know best about these things but the unfortunate thing is, just because a man has children, it doesn't mean that he has an understanding towards parenting skills, for which my father had none at all. One never really knows off top how to be a good parent but at least one should have some basic knowledge on how to assist their children in the natural happenings of life, such as sex, pure pressure etc.

I think it's about time that black people start taking back rearing their children, instead of continuing to allow white establishments rear our children. I have a family daycare and I can't really assist my single parents with rearing their children like I would like to because of the white establishments and that is where trusting our own people, as well as ourselves comes in. If we trust each other and ourselves, there is nothing that whitey can do to come between that.

Astrologer4U

9. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    And her father should explain to her that her body should not be used as a bargaining chip, that her worth is not determined by the showing of her body, and that being sexually permissive/submissive does not equate to love nor will ensure a man's affection for her.