Black People : The Sun Revolves Around All Afrakan People !! Part 1.

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I really shouldn't have to do this but I will. I always have a message for our people for many many reasons but lets cut to the chase here. It's not like I haven't been here before, where people incorrectly take confidence and pride for arrogance. There was and still exist a time where Afrakan people were and are totally beat down...smashed in the mud, belittled, disrespected, written in books as being sub human, cannibals, lazy, shiftless, stupid, having no history, born to be subservient and more. And obviously this was a process that went on for hundreds of years to the point where it affected how we treated each other, how we saw ourselves, how we lived, what we did or did not do and more.

So successful was this programing that was literally beat into our people, our children and then taught to us through the so called education system and the media on an everyday basis, that we became (though not all of us) a defeated people who were stripped of our history, our legacy, our self esteem, our motivation, our inspiration and the essence of who were are as a people.

No one on the entire earth as of today is in our corner, including some of our own people! We speak of Multiculturalism as if that actually exist. I dare to challenge that concept because everything that anybody has, they got from our people although they seek to take credit for it. Salsa is Afrakan. Everything that the Greeks, the Romans, the Hebrews, the Indians in India, the Orientals, the Arabs and the Europeans have, they got from Afrakan peoples. Lets get that out the way first. It's not like anybody came to the table bringing their own bowl to contribute to the making of humanity or civilization.

This is why when their history is checked we will always find ourselves coming up with something BLACK at the origin. We have as a people been so knocked in the head that we walk past reflections of ourselves everyday in the world and don't even know it. Our people are at the core of every piece of architecture, music, writing, art, science, religion, culture and more...and we don't even know it. That my people is done on purpose. The damage has been so immense that even today our people still don't know who we are or what we did or the legacy that we are attached to.

So who am I ?? I am you and you are me and we are we. My head was just as busted up as everyone else's and maybe even more. I was the American Negro...the proud to be American, proud to be in the military, proud to be a reflection of EVERYTHING that our oppressors said that we should be and do in order to be successful in this land black person. The fully conditioned, brainwashed replica of what our oppressors laid down for us to do and be black person...that was me as it probably still is amongst many of our people today.

30 years ago we as a people were just BEGINNING to come into a knowledge of ourselves. The recognition that this was happening with our people was off set by them creating Aids, putting crack in our communities and in locking up or killing off every positive example and leader that we had as a people. Mind you, this was 30 years ago compared to the hundreds of years that they had as a head start to get us in the condition that we are in.

White people and Black people hated Garvey, Malcolm, Muhammad Ali and others because they were confident ( although they too were labeled as being arrogant ) enough speak about it. How dare them speak about how great they are and what they've done and who we are as a people! How dare them walk and talk with a pride, a knowing, a motivation and inspiration of self and dignity that we as white people did not sanction them to do!! That was the thought process, not only among white people but many of our own also.

End of part 1....

I almost forgot...what clique would you be speaking about? I didn't know they had one of those here?

That's just it--fraudsters are following you around and you don't get it.

I have no idea why you mentioned Marcus, Malcolm and Muhammad Ali; yet as all things do, it works into my hands.

If you do not understand who surrounds you, things will crumble around you.

30 years ago we as a people were just BEGINNING to come into a knowledge of ourselves. The recognition that this was happening with our people was off set by them creating Aids, putting crack in our communities and in locking up or killing off every positive example and leader that we had as a people. Mind you, this was 30 years ago compared to the hundreds of years that they had as a head start to get us in the condition that we are in.

What do you mean? Do you mean to say that J.A. Rogers didn't have a knowledge of us? Is that what you are saying?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back