Black People : IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR AFRAKAN PEOPLES!!!

Keita Kenyatta

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 7, 2004
I have been smiling all morning and for good reason! I have a library that's a great library...and I have a great collection of videos from all over as it relates to our history from various scholars....and I mean the elite scholars. However, at this point in time, I have in my possession a two dvd set entitled: Hidden Colors....And in this set is a Global History of our people from all around the world by various scholars. This set is so awesome, that it is IMPOSSIBLE to watch these videos and EVER BE THE SAME. They take us from the ancient world all the way up to the present world and reveal so much information that one could never be the same after watching it.

The set is so awesome that I plan on going door to door selling them as cheaply as possible. These videos are so awesome that I have seen for the first time that I have never seen in my life through all my research...and that is the image of the person that many of us refer to as Jesus. It is this set that I plan on broadcasting on Destee as soon as she gets the system up and running....but in as much as you may all hear what is being said by the various scholars, it is a small thing compared to the visualizations of the videos. Everybody knows that it is one thing to hear something and another to see it with your own naked eyes.

The nice part about it is that it takes you from ancient times up to modern times and covers every aspect of our existence in every land that we have been to and presently are. There is nothing concerning our existence on a GLOBAL LEVEL that is not covered along with the solutions. Now in about two or three weeks I'm going to get my system upgraded just so I can begin reproducing these videos....because unlike anything that I've ever seen or studied, these are THE FIRST VIDEOS that I've ever seen that in my mind and heart, every Black family in this country MUST HAVE. I really can't say anymore than this...and at this point in time, all my threads will definitely be different that they have been. What was one of the things I learned from them? I learned that the various white nations that are falling are falling in the exact order that they invaded Afraka!!! Why was Momar Khadafi actually killed? The videos reveal all that and more!!!

Hetep!!

To make sure: Corvo

How can I buy these DVD from you brother?

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

... Here's a little something to help you out Corvo, until the OP gets it together:

Hidden Colors
Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jun 30, 2011.
http://destee.com/index.php?threads/hidden-colors.66792/

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/hidden-colors.66035/#post-682682

http://destee.com/index.php?threads/hidden-colors.66035/#post-682684

Hope this helps you to find something on it...

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back