Black People : A system of corruption battle of black & white

true we all watching and yes one must through the book at him or many of us will raise H.....

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......The Trayvon Martin situation has really turned into a Movement.

Peace In,

Warning shot over his head lol in the direction of his children. What proof do you have of her self defense? What "other stuff" you have mind posting. There are three sides of the story her,his and the TRUTH. What this got to do with Zimmerman? Me personally i don't think she should get 20 years but they gave her a plea deal of three years and time served in a year so what's the big problem? On top of that if Marissa had not assaulted her husband four months later after the first arrest she probably would have been on probation. Soooo... looks like to me your girl had every opportunity to make the story right and screwed herself in the process.

Ask yourself this then. If she was lying, and knew that being found guilty would mean the 20 years, why did she turn down the plea? Because if it was me, I would have jumped all over it.

Ask yourself this then. If she was lying, and knew that being found guilty would mean the 20 years, why did she turn down the plea? Because if it was me, I would have jumped all over it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Makes sense to me Kamua47, I feel the same way.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back