Black People : A system of corruption battle of black & white

I still support the sistah cause and aware of other stuff she still at the time of shooting was in self defense
from beatings and yes it was a warning shot over his head !

My true point here is not to focus on her life but the difference between her case and Zem which both are
under the same law and rules and have the same prosecutor but the out come will be different.

which say what///////// America unjustice system that i fight against not her right or wrong or who did
what, so what you post above have nothing to do with the two under the same system but more on her
personal case and details .

I'm on the sistah vs the white man Zem

I still support the sistah cause and aware of other stuff she still at the time of shooting was in self defense
from beatings and yes it was a warning shot over his head !

My true point here is not to focus on her life but the difference between her case and Zem which both are
under the same law and rules and have the same prosecutor but the out come will be different.

which say what///////// America unjustice system that i fight against not her right or wrong or who did
what, so what you post above have nothing to do with the two under the same system but more on her
personal case and details .

I'm on the sistah vs the white man Zem

Warning shot over his head lol in the direction of his children. What proof do you have of her self defense? What "other stuff" you have mind posting. There are three sides of the story her,his and the TRUTH. What this got to do with Zimmerman? Me personally i don't think she should get 20 years but they gave her a plea deal of three years and time served in a year so what's the big problem? On top of that if Marissa had not assaulted her husband four months later after the first arrest she probably would have been on probation. Soooo... looks like to me your girl had every opportunity to make the story right and screwed herself in the process.

This total post was about her and Zem check the title SAME SYSTEM
I'm not out to prove her case but looking at her case for they are one and the same under
the same law , my point is if she got 20 what will he get for a killing !

while at the same time i think she got a bad deal 20 yrs yeah ! they just enslaved and cage another
black mind now let's see what they do with the white trash , get out her case of why and how and who
and focus on the same system under the same stand your grounds law....

This total post was about her and Zem check the title SAME SYSTEM
I'm not out to prove her case but looking at her case for they are one and the same under
the same law , my point is if she got 20 what will he get for a killing !

while at the same time i think she got a bad deal 20 yrs yeah ! they just enslaved and cage another
black mind now let's see what they do with the white trash , get out her case of why and how and who
and focus on the same system under the same stand your grounds law....

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Okay Bro. $$RICH$$, the points brought out by Bro. Hartwell are irrefutable, but all this points to the bigger picture. The fact that we are now keeping a vigilant eye on this so-called system of Just-Us(Justice), keeps us tuned in. To read the info on Corey is very interesting. There is now more pressure on her to convict Zimmerman, since she got around "stand your ground" in the Alexander case. Bottom line, I'm still with you my brother.

Peace In,

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back