Black Poetry : a letter to the poets of Destee....

Yeah!

This one is trully heart felt. I am feeling this one. And so true! I believe in God but sometimes you can be like Job and do nothing wrong to be in the mess that you're in. So just because you except God into your life and follow him don't mean it's going to be smoove sailing the rest of the way. YOu know what I mean? But He does promise that we will make it through and that He will guide us and lead us and be with us. And that He is the author and the finisher of our faith. But I do agree wit what you're saying...very much so. Sometimes one can think that they're all alone and troubles will get in your way and you will get discouraged because it keeps reaccuring. So I understand. Thanks for sharing this piece with us bro. I love this piece.
Always sharing what's on your heart and on your mind.
Sincerely,
Desert Storm
Jeremiah 29:11

thank you all for the read and the responses. i posted this for many reasons. mostly to reassure anyone who doesn't understand why they go through the things in their life. from the responses i see that everyone is at different places in their belief and walk with GOD. As a minister of the preached word, i am obligated to share what is on my heart. the concept of this piece was written many years ago but i only was able to revisit it today after a long conversation with my love. i am in awe of the love that GOD has formed and the way HE has done it. This piece is my testimony to HIS wondrous work and in the way HE sees for it to be done. Our walk with HIM is never an easy one BUT, it can come with such a heightened level of peace when we seek HIM first.

This has occurred in our lives, (8th and I) and i am just so honored to share today with her....

thank you all for the read and the wodnrous responses....

Dnommo

Aye papi!!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again;
you are a phenomenal writer/poet laureate...
this I had to read several times because
it touched me so deeply!
Thank you for sharing this piece with
the sistahs/brothas here @Destee.
I appreciate your work- most definitely...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back